Anyone on the USMB from Pennsylvania? Any other battleground states? What’s the tone like there?

LA. Lower Alabama ...........Trump signs everywhere.

My wife said she saw one Biden sign last week...I still haven't seen any of them

I wonder if Biden even exists here...........oh well.

We don't get many electoral votes here.....but it's SOLID RED.

I am in Central Florida, I-4 Corridor.

You see hundreds of Trump signs and only a few Biden signs.

The Democrats show up and get anywhere from a dozen to a couple of hundred at a rally, like Obama in Orlando today. Trump gets thousands.

I think Trump will win comfortably here in Florida. A greater margin than in 2016.

I have to agree. I live in Melbourne on the East Coast and all I see are Trump/Pence signs. I'd say you are right. Trump will take Florida easily.

I am in Florida, and the swell in Trump signs in yards and seeing people at rallies and people giving you a thumbs up when you wear a Trump shirt is palpable since he recovered from the CHINESE VIRUS.

Any feedback from our fellow PA posters or any other battleground states?

I'm also in Florida and have the same experience

If Trump wins FL and PA, I think he will be ok.

BIDEN can win despite losing Florida and Pennsylvania by winning Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona.
Biden won't win Michigan---everybody there that I have talked to HATES the governor-----and because of this--they are voting all dems out. That little lock down thing followed by her husband thinking that he should be allowed out in the boat first sure has alienated many.

I am in Florida, and the swell in Trump signs in yards and seeing people at rallies and people giving you a thumbs up when you wear a Trump shirt is palpable since he recovered from the CHINESE VIRUS.

Phoenix, AZ. Very few signs and advertisements for the Presidential race either way, at least as far as I can see. From talking to people, though, I get the impression that Trump supporters aren't advertising it because they don't want the sign stolen, their car keyed, their day interrupted by verbal abuse, etc. Most of the people I've talked to haven't expressed much interest either way, and the rest seem pretty evenly divided. That likely reflects on the limited scope of my human interactions, though.

If Trump wins FL and PA, I think he will be ok.

BIDEN can win despite losing Florida and Pennsylvania by winning Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona.
Biden won't win Michigan---everybody there that I have talked to HATES the governor-----and because of this--they are voting all dems out. That little lock down thing followed by her husband thinking that he should be allowed out in the boat first sure has alienated many.

EVERYONE STAY AT HOME! EXCEPT THE HUSBAND OF THE GOVERNOR...HE CAN GO SAILING!

He even played the “Dont you know who I am card” :auiqs.jpg:

What a piece of trash.

Phoenix, AZ. Very few signs and advertisements for the Presidential race either way, at least as far as I can see. From talking to people, though, I get the impression that Trump supporters aren't advertising it because they don't want the sign stolen, their car keyed, their day interrupted by verbal abuse, etc. Most of the people I've talked to haven't expressed much interest either way, and the rest seem pretty evenly divided. That likely reflects on the limited scope of my human interactions, though.

What issues seem to be of general import to people in Arizona?

What issues seem to be of general import to people in Arizona?

Immigration is always a concern in Arizona, which is home of the #1 illegal border crossing zone, out near Yuma. Right now, I'd say the thing that's most on everyone's mind is what's on the nation's mind: Covid, the lockdowns, the economic damage. Whatever the governor and the mayors think and say, Arizona has never entirely locked down. Even back at the beginning, when you couldn't get your hair cut or go to bars or eat inside restaurants, most of Phoenix was still largely going on about its daily life, albeit with masks on. And after a while, we gradually worked our way through stages of "fuck this noise", and the only real vestige of Covid panic I really see now is mask-wearing and standing six feet apart when in a line.

This could be why opinions are so divided, and there continue to be so many who are totally indifferent: because we've been largely immune to what other places have gone through, which leaves people the "luxury" of indulging nonsensical ideas and priorities.

New Topics

Forum List

Back