Anyone live in Austin? Police to no longer respond to non emergency calls on 10/1. Burglaries no longer in process. Tough. Deal with it.

Austin folks should Be Thankful, at least the glorious peoples leaders of Austin allow folks to kill the murderous criminals.
That's how people have to "deal with it"
YahShua, the Messiah said to buy a sword.
In those days, it was lawful to carry a sword.
Shotguns and pistols are a sort of sword too.

Austin Texas is a lost cause

Some people think that the University and the music make up for the absolute lib stupidity that goes on there

But I’m not one of them

Some people think that the University and the music make up for the absolute lib stupidity that goes on there

But I’m not one of them
They even warn you of what you're going to get. "Keep Austin Weird". You want weird, go to Austin. The other liberal shithole town that uses this slogan is Portland. They warned us.

So an evidence investigator will show up to accidents as opposed to the police. Sounds like a good idea.

1632490933751.jpeg

Well there is my recommendation, get a riot gun if you live in Austin.

Why? Do you need one if you get in an auto accident?
Good question

The guy who hit your fender say he was not there and it never happened

Now its just your word against his

I guess eventually we can all pay even higher insurance rates for collision while the number of uninsured motorists skyrockets

Wont that be fun, huh?

I'd never been but I heard it's a great city for younger people, and with how I see the younger crowd act I took it as a sign to stay away, and hell I'm only 44, I'm not even old.
Imagine how it looks to us qualified codgers.

But I’m not one of them

It's a crowded vastly over-priced shithole; has been since the late 1980's and even earlier. Full of rich trust fund hippies and 40-60 year old dopers still 'working on their doctorates n stuff' for 20-40 years.

Forum List

Back