Anyone know where I can find a database (25 yrs or so) of the major stock indices?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm trying to find such a database, of the Dow Jones, TSX, Nikkei and other International indexes.

If anyone has a link to such a database, or even just a site will the data and I can scrape it, I would appreciate it.

I'm trying to find such a database, of the Dow Jones, TSX, Nikkei and other International indexes.

If anyone has a link to such a database, or even just a site will the data and I can scrape it, I would appreciate it.
Yahoo probably goes back to about '98-'99 if you subscribe.
Searching for something like that, you're gonna run into a lot of ads and garbage.

Try here
All I did was type in search engines to find 25 year range stock charts. Try that to find more sites.
Yahoo used to have up to 10 year charts, but think they are only 5 year ranges now, however there's a selection after 5 yrs on the chart that says Max, try that with indexes to see how far back that goes.

Forum List

Back