Anyone know what's wrong here?

Fact is
There is no threat of invasion to the Continental US
The role of our military is not to defend us but project force around the globe on a moments notice.
No other nation on earth does that and nobody attacks them
There will be after 4 years of Joe Biden..

that's all local and state government. You need to explain how the federal government needs to get involved?
Transport - Highways, Airports, Ports....
Healthcare - Medicaid, Medicare...
Security - FBI, Federal courts
Defence - US Military

By the way local and state governments are still government... Are you now saying the only bad government is federal government and all others is good?

well,

Transport, --there isn't money in today's spending for this?
I haven't seen work on an interstate in Illinois in some time. where's the money been going?
Airports, Run by the cities they're in and the airlines. I thought Reagan privatized air traffic control. Again, money from the airlines at the airports they fly out of.
Ports- City, state and shippers pay for use, and Customs is a private company as well.
Healthcare, medicare is not meant to be a full federal healthcare company, and my paycheck has money taken out to support it as well as all other workers in the country. nope
Security, again, Federal courts are in cities that provide funding for the courts to be there as well as the security.

You seem very negligent not to know local and state money pays for most of the shit you want more money for. amazing.

We need the US military, we don't need more welfare.
If anyone wants mo' money get off your ass and get a fucking job.

I disagree.
No one has actually attacked the US since the War of 1812, and instead it is the US military that has been doing the attacking and murdering.
So we would better without a mercenary military, and go back to citizen soldiers like the Founders wanted.

And welfare has nothing to do with it, since there is no real welfare except ADC and disability.
What we do need is free health care, free higher education, reasonable housing, etc.

The 9/11 event was NOT an attack on the US.
It was a political statement of dissatisfaction for the people illegally murdered by the US, such as those under a negotiated retreat on the Highway of Death that we murdered.
An attack on the US is where someone lands troops from a ship in order to take land.
Every single war the US has been in since 1812 has been immoral and illegal.

$100b annually spread across the entire US is pretty thin. Meanwhile the defense budget is approved without question for $730b annually.

Military spending is actually almost twice that since GIBill, VA, etc., are listed under social services, and the interest on the national debt is actually all military spending.

Defence - US Military

By the way local and state governments are still government... Are you now saying the only bad government is federal government and all others is good?

We do not need any of of those to be federal.
The worst government is always federal because it is largest, most inefficient, most distant, under the least oversight, the most arrogant, the hardest to argue with or prosecute for deliberate misconduct.
For example, with Bush attacking Iraq, the whole federal government lied, murdered half a million innocent Iraqi, and wasted about $4 trillion of our money.
If state of local government had done anything remotely similar, they would all be in jail.

I disagree.
No one has actually attacked the US since the War of 1812, and instead it is the US military that has been doing the attacking and murdering.
So we would better without a mercenary military, and go back to citizen soldiers like the Founders wanted.

And welfare has nothing to do with it, since there is no real welfare except ADC and disability.
What we do need is free health care, free higher education, reasonable housing, etc.
No such thing as free. You’re confused!

The 9/11 event was NOT an attack on the US.
It was a political statement of dissatisfaction for the people illegally murdered by the US, such as those under a negotiated retreat on the Highway of Death that we murdered.
An attack on the US is where someone lands troops from a ship in order to take land.
Every single war the US has been in since 1812 has been immoral and illegal.
When someone deliberately flies a plane into your house than I guess you won't consider it an attack. Wow the word tossing you libs have to do to get through the day is astounding....

Forum List

Back