Anyone know what this guy is babbling

probably the same reason the SC handmaid doesn't know the ' g ' in poignant is silent.

Biden says "Palmist".....Trump says "Two Corinthians". Shows that neither are bible scholars.

I think he said, "I'm not Trump, and thank goodness, we can start cleaning this ugly stain from our history".

Something like that.

He said and I quote, "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

I think he said, "I'm not Trump, and thank goodness, we can start cleaning this ugly stain from our history".

Something like that.

He said and I quote, "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
Wow, that's terrible!

:laugh:

probably the same reason the SC handmaid doesn't know the ' g ' in poignant is silent.
Not exactly, to properly pronounce it the "gn" part comes out as "y".

'cept she said poiG-nant. i find it even more funny that too many 'christians' get all riled up when they see 'Xmas' instead of 'christmas'; thinking somehow it's the war on christmas.

donny loves the poorly educated long time & especially christians who don't understand the meaning or use of 'X' in Xmas.

I hope this idiot is taken down just like a horse that cheats in a race. But if he is seated as our President, our country will be the laughing stock of the world. Personally. I'll never accept that we elected anyone as stupid and corrupt as Biden.
The dumbest man in the Senate. What the hell kind of idiot would vote for such a doofus as president?

Oh, yea, never mind.

I hope this idiot is taken down just like a horse that cheats in a race. But if he is seated as our President, our country will be the laughing stock of the world. Personally. I'll never accept that we elected anyone as stupid and corrupt as Biden.

you are CONfusing biden with donny as the laughing stock.

world leaders have already congratulated biden on his win. that is except for the dictators that president tinkles cozied up to during his regime.

The Lord is my strength and my sheep?????

If it is a slip of the tongue - what I don't know now and what's in general uninteresting for me - then it is a very interesting slip of the tongue. A "palmist" would be someone who winks with a palm leaf, when king Jesus moved to [heavenly] Jerusalem on the back of a donkey. So it looks to me Mr. president elected Joe Biden "saw" Jesus come home again to gods own country.

----- Psalm 16
A Miktam of David. Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you.” As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight. The sorrows of those who run after another god shall multiply; their drink offerings of blood I will not pour out or take their names on my lips. The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance. I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption. You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
-----

-----

Last edited:

Something like that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

what prevented the pub landslide was from mt high - the pandemic ... is there a difference in course between voter suppression and voter entitlement - only in the heart of the deplorables.

The Lord is my strength and my sheep?????

If it is a slip of the tongue - what I don't know now and what's in general uninteresting for me - then it is a very interesting slip of the tongue. A "palmist" would be someone who winks with the tribe of a palm leaf, when king Jesus moved to [heavenly] Jerusalem on the back of a donkey. So it looks to me Mr. president elected Joe Biden "saw" Jesus come home again to gods own country.

I was not a slip of the tongue. I was a case of not knowing how to pronunce "Psalms" when reading from a teleprompter. Biden did it twice.

Forum List

Back