Anyone know how the building in Miami collapsed? This is insane to watch. LIVE UPDATES: Surfside, Florida apartment building collapse leaves 1 dead

This is horrific. There was a video of a high-rise building in China that shifted and swayed with the fear of collapse and people were running out. Shoddy workmanship and material is a major problem in China.

51 Unaccounted for and 1 confirmed dead thus far with 35 rescued.

One would hope and have to believe the construction of this building didn't use products from unreliable sources simply to save a few dollars. So, what could be the reason?

Miami-Dade County Commissioner Sally Heyman tells Fox News that as of 10 a.m. local time this morning, 51 people remain unaccounted for following the building collapse in Surfside.

A local resident tells WSVN that his familyā€™s friends and their young daughter were inside the Champlain Towers South building when it collapsed this morning ā€“ and he has since been unable to make contact with them.
ā€œI came running here trying to see what is going on and when I saw the building, I just couldnā€™t believe myself," he said. "I am just hoping that I am dreaming and the alarm sounds and Iā€™m like ā€˜ok, itā€™s a dream, a bad dreamā€™.ā€

I donā€™t think this is ever happened outside of a Third World country. There is no excuse for something like this in the richest country in the world.

This is greed and avarice in action. Iā€™m sure the people responsible for the construction of this building in the certification of its construction along since dead and can longer be held accountable.

This should never have happened

Where are you reading that this was done via poor construction and/or shoddy materials?
This is the immediate government response which is to blame the builder and not Iran who routinely blows up oil refineries in the USA. That said every structure built by the builder in question would be evacuated and under review at this point if it was poor construction, and I doubt that this is happening
Not just that but Cuba has reason...there are lots of muslims out here....BLM/antifa may be moving up to explosions get expensive whitey condos etc. Maybe a poor builder which means all condos built by them are a threat.....
While we do not know what really happened I just heard the retarded fire chief babble that the reason nothing is happening on the surface is because everyone is underground in the parking garage. Total BS, the government ordered everyone out so only they can see whatever evidence exist in the rubble, the parking garage is full of concrete, and perhaps primer cord residues

This is horrific. There was a video of a high-rise building in China that shifted and swayed with the fear of collapse and people were running out. Shoddy workmanship and material is a major problem in China.

One would hope and have to believe the construction of this building didn't use products from unreliable sources simply to save a few dollars. So, what could be the reason?

Miami-Dade County Commissioner Sally Heyman tells Fox News that as of 10 a.m. local time this morning, 51 people remain unaccounted for following the building collapse in Surfside.

A local resident tells WSVN that his familyā€™s friends and their young daughter were inside the Champlain Towers South building when it collapsed this morning ā€“ and he has since been unable to make contact with them.
ā€œI came running here trying to see what is going on and when I saw the building, I just couldnā€™t believe myself," he said. "I am just hoping that I am dreaming and the alarm sounds and Iā€™m like ā€˜ok, itā€™s a dream, a bad dreamā€™.ā€
The Miami condo there are a couple of schools of thought emerging.

1. The building had a sinking problem in the 90ā€™s

2 there was construction in the area.

3 sink hole itā€™s near the water

4 a bomb although I think theyā€™d know if it was by now.

My money is on the sinking issue.
I wondered why I wasnā€™t seeing rescue workers all over that building shifting concrete. Itā€™s because thereā€™s a parking garage underneath that has more cavities for them to pass through to reach people. My prayers to the family and friends.
If it was terrorism you will never know as they will never admit this

The building was identified as sinking twenty years ago.

We donā€™t know. We have a lot of theories. Some crazy. The idea of wacky terrorists is one.

Take a moment and think. All the targets in Miami and they pick a fifty year old building out of the list? How far down the list did they have to go before settling on that ordinary building?

Stop the idiotic jumping to conclusions. Learn something. It would be a nice change.

The building was identified as sinking twenty years ago.

We donā€™t know. We have a lot of theories. Some crazy. The idea of wacky terrorists is one.

Take a moment and think. All the targets in Miami and they pick a fifty year old building out of the list? How far down the list did they have to go before settling on that ordinary building?

Stop the idiotic jumping to conclusions. Learn something. It would be a nice change.
If this were true the building would have been measured by engineers at least twice per year. Without these measurements the report is nonsense, and by the way literally every building sinks to some degree

The story of this is very sad while people are trapped right now from the collapse. Meanwhile, the old Creepy Joe and his snake are laughing it off with no care.

I donā€™t think this is ever happened outside of a Third World country. There is no excuse for something like this in the richest country in the world.

This is greed and avarice in action. Iā€™m sure the people responsible for the construction of this building in the certification of its construction along since dead and can longer be held accountable.

Just STFU. Seriously. STFU.

Where are you reading that this was done via poor construction and/or shoddy materials?
It's written on the inside of her anal cavity where she keep her head.

The story of this is very sad while people are trapped right now from the collapse. Meanwhile, the old Creepy Joe and his snake are laughing it off with no care.

Based on the footage, I wouldn't assume anybody is alive and trapped in the rock pile.

It is reported to be a Pancake collapse. A 13 story building from ceiling to floor that now is no more then a foot between each floor. Eerie as it looks like how the buildings collapsed on 9/11.

Forum List

Back