Anyone keeping a coronavirus journal?

My time card at work tells me all I care about at the moment.
I'm wicked jealous you can go to work.

I am now jealous I cannot stay home, the day for me is getting to the situation at approx 4AM-5AM and getting home at approx 9.15PM. I sleep approx 4-5 hours a day. I do not see the kidlets anymore, it was nice seeing them during the time I was at home. Today I was late and started at 7AM, this was okay as my number II he was already in at 4AM. I would prefer being at home because at home we don't have to put on these terrible Hazmat suits, which are so warm. When we get into Summer weather we are HOPING things are somehow back to normal because having to put a Hazmat suit on in 80 Degrees is going to be not a good happening.

Also I am certain that after all of this one third of the world will have developed OCD with all this having to wash hands so often, BUT washing the hands for approx 20 seconds INCLUDING washing your WRISTS and with nail brush under the nails is VERY VERY important.

So EVERYONE this is an order PLEASE wash hands, wrists and nails as described above!
Please TRY to get more rest if you can, Lucy. You and little one #6 need this.

This peoples do tell me, I know I should but this is exceptional situation we are in and I want to do my duty still, I literally will not stop doing this until I am ordered to go home and stay home. Kid F is due in September, so at least I am okay and do NOT have to have an Industrial Size Hazmat Suit, that would be to embarrassing a massive tent like thing to wear :omg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Also I had the test for COVID-19 and it was Negative and so that is good, I am being careful on ALL levels.

My life hasn't changed, except now when I go to the store I look like I'm going to rob the place.

What occur in America? Are you now limiting the amount of peoples who can go into food purchasing places and medicine purchasing places? Do you ALL by law now have to also wear mask on your mouth and nose when going into those places? We do both, ALL places now limited depending on size, this so they can all in the store be approx at correct distance from each other and also since last week by LAW they ALL have to have the mask on the mouth and nose. We also have it that each store should at the front entrance have available hand sanitisers this for peoples to do their hands before they enter and also do their hands on leaving.
It's not THAT crazy here in Valparaiso, Indiana, YET. I DID attempt to upgrade my phone at my local Verizon store yesterday. They're letting NO ONE into the store, and are doing curbside pick up ONLY for special orders. We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service. All grocery and drug stores are open, with NO orders of having to wear a mask or gloves. And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions. So it's not that bad here.

Yes.

Day One: Masturbated in bed today.

Day Two: Masturbated on the sofa today.

Day Three: Masturbated in the kitchen today.

Day Four: Masturbated in the basement today.

Day Five. Had to go to Walmart for food. Masturbated.

I hope you washed your hands!

If he didn't do you think he could get corona wang?
He-he, "corona wang", good one! I, for one, would NOT like having the coronavirus in or on MY wang.....

My life hasn't changed, except now when I go to the store I look like I'm going to rob the place.

What occur in America? Are you now limiting the amount of peoples who can go into food purchasing places and medicine purchasing places? Do you ALL by law now have to also wear mask on your mouth and nose when going into those places? We do both, ALL places now limited depending on size, this so they can all in the store be approx at correct distance from each other and also since last week by LAW they ALL have to have the mask on the mouth and nose. We also have it that each store should at the front entrance have available hand sanitisers this for peoples to do their hands before they enter and also do their hands on leaving.
It varies by state, Lucy. We have the caps on customers in a store, depending on size. They are talking about masks. But this is about journaling--life changes.

It's not THAT crazy here in Valparaiso, Indiana, YET. I DID attempt to upgrade my phone at my local Verizon store yesterday. They're letting NO ONE into the store, and are doing curbside pick up ONLY for special orders. We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service. All grocery and drug stores are open, with NO orders of having to wear a mask or gloves. And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions. So it's not that bad here.

"We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service.

IMO not a good situation, they should be closed until this thing is under some type of control.

"And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions."

What does this mean? Is that they allow peoples to go in in unlimited numbers without precautions?

I tell you you have not LIVED until you have visited a factory that produces toilet paper and to be informed that they have in that factory the stock of 80 MILLION toilet rolls!

I tell you you have not LIVED until you get a weird phone call at 4AM asking you:

"Have we secured the toilet roll situation?"

I mean this is all very serious, but there are many moments that are just so crazy it's funny :abgg2q.jpg:

i can't take anymore news, have been reduced to watching UFO'S and Ancient Alien shows, to take my mind off of it....

nice to have the hubby at home 24/7..... instead of him at work all the time! I feel like I'm dating a new guy I just met! :lol:

Excellent! Stay in and stay safe.

"We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service.

IMO not a good situation, they should be closed until this thing is under some type of control.

"And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions."

What does this mean? Is that they allow peoples to go in in unlimited numbers without precautions?
Well, I haven't been to our local Wall Mart recently, my sister has. I WAS at our local Target yesterday, and it DID have a sign at the entrance stating that they could let only so many people in the store at one time. But the store was pretty empty, and this was around 4 PM.

i can't take anymore news, have been reduced to watching UFO'S and Ancient Alien shows, to take my mind off of it....

nice to have the hubby at home 24/7..... instead of him at work all the time! I feel like I'm dating a new guy I just met! :lol:
Now THAT could be an interesting journal! To hide from the grandkids, of course. Have fun, Care4all!

Maine seems to be in an awkward position of not having enough testing abilities.... yesterday, per the governor, the grocery store near me, began restricting entrance, only 5 or 10 allowed in the store at once....when a person exits, a new person can go in, there is still drive thrus for fast food working, but we only have a McDonalds, everything else is 20 miles away..... walmarts are now restricting entrance as well, which is 25 miles away, wearing masks is advised.... but pretty much, they want us to stay at home.... the governor shuttered all non essential businesses and malls, theaters etc about 3 weeks ago...

I am now jealous I cannot stay home, the day for me is getting to the situation at approx 4AM-5AM and getting home at approx 9.15PM. I sleep approx 4-5 hours a day. I do not see the kidlets anymore, it was nice seeing them during the time I was at home. Today I was late and started at 7AM, this was okay as my number II he was already in at 4AM. I would prefer being at home because at home we don't have to put on these terrible Hazmat suits, which are so warm. When we get into Summer weather we are HOPING things are somehow back to normal because having to put a Hazmat suit on in 80 Degrees is going to be not a good happening.

Also I am certain that after all of this one third of the world will have developed OCD with all this having to wash hands so often, BUT washing the hands for approx 20 seconds INCLUDING washing your WRISTS and with nail brush under the nails is VERY VERY important.

So EVERYONE this is an order PLEASE wash hands, wrists and nails as described above!
Very interesting post. what do you do?

Yes.

Day One: Masturbated in bed today.

Day Two: Masturbated on the sofa today.

Day Three: Masturbated in the kitchen today.

Day Four: Masturbated in the basement today.

Day Five. Had to go to Walmart for food. Masturbated.

I hope you washed your hands!

If he didn't do you think he could get corona wang?
He-he, "corona wang", good one! I, for one, would NOT like having the coronavirus in or on MY wang.....
And this talk of "wang" reminds of how funny we Americans think certain Asian names are. Of course these names AREN'T funny in THEIR native languages, but some ARE amusing to us. For example, my brother had a Vietnamese friend in school who had the first name "Hung". At least, for his sake, I don't THINK his last name was "Well". His mother's first name, however, was "Bong". Humorous AND true story.

Not as strange as the real thing...Years ago, my friend working in a large medical business and one name struck me sad. Mr. and Mrs. Pig names their daughter as "Ima."

Another, one day, woman came in with her information..Her daughter's name was FEEMOLLY. She said that was an interesting name. How did she find it. She said the Hospital named her. For those who are not quick, (Female)

I'm hooked on Curse of Oak Island!

I work in our nations Ministry of Interior, my second time working here, in-between I was sent last year for 6 and a half months to be an Attache at our Embassy in Turkey, but I am the most happy back at this Ministry.

Not as strange as the real thing...Years ago, my friend working in a large medical business and one name struck me sad. Mr. and Mrs. Pig names their daughter as "Ima."

Another, one day, woman came in with her information..Her daughter's name was FEEMOLLY. She said that was an interesting name. How did she find it. She said the Hospital named her. For those who are not quick, (Female)
He-he, some American names are hilarious, as well. True story - In high school I had a choir director with the name Bernie Butt. It's a good thing he was a wonderfully nice man, I'm SURE he was the "butt" of many jokes. And to top it off, at the same school, my guidance counselor's name was Donald Dick. My mom met him once and she remarked, "Boy, he's a real Mickey Mouse sort of guy", to which I replied, "No mom, he's exactly what his last name says". This man WAS quite disagreeable in nature.

I work in our nations Ministry of Interior, my second time working here, in-between I was sent last year for 6 and a half months to be an Attache at our Embassy in Turkey, but I am the most happy back at this Ministry.
What country are you from?

Forum List

Back