Anyone keeping a coronavirus journal?

My life hasn't changed, except now when I go to the store I look like I'm going to rob the place.

What occur in America? Are you now limiting the amount of peoples who can go into food purchasing places and medicine purchasing places? Do you ALL by law now have to also wear mask on your mouth and nose when going into those places? We do both, ALL places now limited depending on size, this so they can all in the store be approx at correct distance from each other and also since last week by LAW they ALL have to have the mask on the mouth and nose. We also have it that each store should at the front entrance have available hand sanitisers this for peoples to do their hands before they enter and also do their hands on leaving.
It's not THAT crazy here in Valparaiso, Indiana, YET. I DID attempt to upgrade my phone at my local Verizon store yesterday. They're letting NO ONE into the store, and are doing curbside pick up ONLY for special orders. We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service. All grocery and drug stores are open, with NO orders of having to wear a mask or gloves. And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions. So it's not that bad here.

"We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service.

IMO not a good situation, they should be closed until this thing is under some type of control.

"And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions."

What does this mean? Is that they allow peoples to go in in unlimited numbers without precautions?
Well, I haven't been to our local Wall Mart recently, my sister has. I WAS at our local Target yesterday, and it DID have a sign at the entrance stating that they could let only so many people in the store at one time. But the store was pretty empty, and this was around 4 PM.

We are going to begin reopening the nation on Tuesday, this in two stages this is that all small stores and parks reopen Tuesday, the next stage in two weeks from now bigger stores, bars and restaurants to reopen. I add that in cordination with our nation that Norway and Denmark also to begin their reopenings also.

Tomorrow Monday to be a very busy day for this Government and also from Tuesday until the stage two of reopenings will be have to be monitoring everything to see how it is going. My team and me from 00.00AM this in approx 2 hours and 20 minutes will now be off The Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health EMERGENCY COVID-19 Task Force that we have been on for near 5 weeks, we now go onto the mission of coordinating the lifting in stages of the total lockdown that we assisted in putting into place, so our jobs now are to ensure the lifting in stages goes according to plan and then also for probably the next 4 weeks to monitor the ENTIRE population to see how everything is going once the reopening has occur.

I mean literally we will be able via our new App be able to see what EVERYONE is doing, where they are etc via tracking their Mobile Phone eg. peoples X are in front of their house talking to peoples Y....WE will know they are doing this. If you go out in your auto, WE will know you are doing that and also know where you are going. We NEED to do this monitoring, it IS important.

Our totals right now at 21.44PM are:

Total Cases 13.495 New Cases 139 Total Deaths 350 New Deaths 13 Total Recovered 6.987 Active Cases 6.608 (6.365 in Mild Condition this 96% and 243 on Serious/Critical this is 4%)

We have conclude from new findings that:

COVID-19 is NOT a Hoax it IS and WAS happening.

There IS a Hoax though and that IS there is no actual need to SHUT DOWN a nations ENTIRE ECONOMY and put the ENTIRE nation under massive Lockdowns. What we conclude is this, the ONLY peoples who NEED to be put under TOTAL LOCKDOWN are those with existing health conditions of the lungs, the heart, Cancer and Type 2 Diabetes and as you will read below our findings have illustrated that our 350 deaths from COVID-19 that 90% of them had existing health problems I mention above, so they had weak immune systems already and most WERE dying ALREADY mainly from terminal heart failure and various Cancers,
their immune systems were not good so they got COVID-19 and could not cope we find that these peoples if they would have got a very HEAVY flu they also would have died and IF they even had NOT got a very HEAVY flu they were dying ANYHOW of their existing health conditions.

Last week this Government commissioned a big test in coordination with SORA who are one of our biggest polling forms, this on how many peoples in the population have already had COVID-19 and not known and this Commissioned Test is the FIRST on our Continent and we are sharing our findings with other European Governments. We find that twice as many peoples who have reported for COVID-19 have had COVID-19 and have displayed no symptoms and have been okay. We find that approx 0.33% of our population have had COVID-19 this less than 1% of our total population. This is why we are going to go ahead with reopening the nation, we have concluded we hope we are CORRECT that COVID-19 is not as dangerous as everyone thought at the beginning and that with our VERY fast TOTAL LOCKDOWN we contained and isolated EVERYONE we needed to in order to conduct all our tests and also put into place the next tests, this is the blood samples to now be tested this is to determine the Anti-Body's with this our top Scientists hope to get to work at the beginning of June to produce a vaccine. We will NOT be giving our population any vaccine from The Bill Gates Foundation OR WHO as we do NOT trust them.

Anyhow here is below article for you to read about out Government Commissioned test in coordination with SORA, we are NOT going to destroy our Economy for something that had affected less than 1% of the population, it would be ABSURD to do so, would we destroy our Economy for the flu? No. Also I add that another Internal Survey done by our Ministry of Health has find that 90% of the 350 peoples who have so far died of COVID-19 had existing health problems this either with the lungs, heart, Cancer or Type 2 Diabetes, so they were dying anyhow, their immune systems were not good so they got COVID-19 and could not cope we find that these peoples if they would have got a very HEAVY flu they also would have died.

Here is article from Reuters if you want to read about our Commissioned test in coordination with SORA:

HereWeGoAgain Vastator miketx Kat
Great news, Lucy, and good luck to you. Stay safe.

Thanks, I will not be available all day and most of the night tomorrow Monday, we have decided the ENTIRE TEAM has to just focus on lifting and monitoring the first stage of the lifting lockdown. As long as we have our double Espresso's we will all be okay :)

Day one: This sucks
Days 2-100: This still sucks

Jo

^^^^

1586722196618.png

My life hasn't changed, except now when I go to the store I look like I'm going to rob the place.

What occur in America? Are you now limiting the amount of peoples who can go into food purchasing places and medicine purchasing places? Do you ALL by law now have to also wear mask on your mouth and nose when going into those places? We do both, ALL places now limited depending on size, this so they can all in the store be approx at correct distance from each other and also since last week by LAW they ALL have to have the mask on the mouth and nose. We also have it that each store should at the front entrance have available hand sanitisers this for peoples to do their hands before they enter and also do their hands on leaving.
It's not THAT crazy here in Valparaiso, Indiana, YET. I DID attempt to upgrade my phone at my local Verizon store yesterday. They're letting NO ONE into the store, and are doing curbside pick up ONLY for special orders. We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service. All grocery and drug stores are open, with NO orders of having to wear a mask or gloves. And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions. So it's not that bad here.

"We're still able to pick up food orders at most local restaurants, and fast food restaurants have drive thru service.

IMO not a good situation, they should be closed until this thing is under some type of control.

"And large chains like Wall Mart and Target are still open, with no safety restrictions."

What does this mean? Is that they allow peoples to go in in unlimited numbers without precautions?
Well, I haven't been to our local Wall Mart recently, my sister has. I WAS at our local Target yesterday, and it DID have a sign at the entrance stating that they could let only so many people in the store at one time. But the store was pretty empty, and this was around 4 PM.

We are going to begin reopening the nation on Tuesday, this in two stages this is that all small stores and parks reopen Tuesday, the next stage in two weeks from now bigger stores, bars and restaurants to reopen. I add that in cordination with our nation that Norway and Denmark also to begin their reopenings also.

Tomorrow Monday to be a very busy day for this Government and also from Tuesday until the stage two of reopenings will be have to be monitoring everything to see how it is going. My team and me from 00.00AM this in approx 2 hours and 20 minutes will now be off The Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health EMERGENCY COVID-19 Task Force that we have been on for near 5 weeks, we now go onto the mission of coordinating the lifting in stages of the total lockdown that we assisted in putting into place, so our jobs now are to ensure the lifting in stages goes according to plan and then also for probably the next 4 weeks to monitor the ENTIRE population to see how everything is going once the reopening has occur.

I mean literally we will be able via our new App be able to see what EVERYONE is doing, where they are etc via tracking their Mobile Phone eg. peoples X are in front of their house talking to peoples Y....WE will know they are doing this. If you go out in your auto, WE will know you are doing that and also know where you are going. We NEED to do this monitoring, it IS important.

Total Cases 13.495 New Cases 139 Total Deaths 350 New Deaths 13 Total Recovered 6.987 Active Cases 6.608 (6.365 in Mild Condition this 96% and 243 on Serious/Critical this is 4%)

There IS a Hoax though and that IS there is no actual need to SHUT DOWN a nations ENTIRE ECONOMY and put the ENTIRE nation under massive Lockdowns. What we conclude is this, the ONLY peoples who NEED to be put under TOTAL LOCKDOWN are those with existing health conditions of the lungs, the heart, Cancer and Type 2 Diabetes and as you will read below our findings have illustrated that our 350 deaths from COVID-19 that 90% of them had existing health problems I mention above, so they had weak immune systems already and most WERE dying ALREADY mainly from terminal heart failure and various Cancers,
their immune systems were not good so they got COVID-19 and could not cope we find that these peoples if they would have got a very HEAVY flu they also would have died and IF they even had NOT got a very HEAVY flu they were dying ANYHOW of their existing health conditions.

Last week this Government commissioned a big test in coordination with SORA who are one of our biggest polling forms, this on how many peoples in the population have already had COVID-19 and not known and this Commissioned Test is the FIRST on our Continent and we are sharing our findings with other European Governments. We find that twice as many peoples who have reported for COVID-19 have had COVID-19 and have displayed no symptoms and have been okay. We find that approx 0.33% of our population have had COVID-19 this less than 1% of our total population. This is why we are going to go ahead with reopening the nation, we have concluded we hope we are CORRECT that COVID-19 is not as dangerous as everyone thought at the beginning and that with our VERY fast TOTAL LOCKDOWN we contained and isolated EVERYONE we needed to in order to conduct all our tests and also put into place the next tests, this is the blood samples to now be tested this is to determine the Anti-Body's with this our top Scientists hope to get to work at the beginning of June to produce a vaccine. We will NOT be giving our population any vaccine from The Bill Gates Foundation OR WHO as we do NOT trust them.

Anyhow here is below article for you to read about out Government Commissioned test in coordination with SORA, we are NOT going to destroy our Economy for something that had affected less than 1% of the population, it would be ABSURD to do so, would we destroy our Economy for the flu? No. Also I add that another Internal Survey done by our Ministry of Health has find that 90% of the 350 peoples who have so far died of COVID-19 had existing health problems this either with the lungs, heart, Cancer or Type 2 Diabetes, so they were dying anyhow, their immune systems were not good so they got COVID-19 and could not cope we find that these peoples if they would have got a very HEAVY flu they also would have died.

Here is article from Reuters if you want to read about our Commissioned test in coordination with SORA:

We are to have a coordinated link up with the Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health of Norway and Denmark, this so we all can see how the first stage of the reopenings in our nations are going. It is now 22.24PM and I go to the bed to be in my office at approx 04.15AM. So yes good luck to us and we want the same for Norway and Denmark, we are in this together, we work together, we WILL have success we hope.

Thanks, I will not be available all day and most of the night tomorrow Monday, we have decided the ENTIRE TEAM has to just focus on lifting and monitoring the first stage of the lifting lockdown. As long as we have our double Espresso's we will all be okay :)

^^^^

So yesterday Tuesday we had stage one of the reopening from Total Lockdown. We began doing this Monday afternoon and went right through Monday night, I did have a two hour break during all of it, to get some dinner and also to post that thread re. Donald Trump and WHO.

WTF?! Doing the Total Lockdown was in respect to beginning stage one of the reopening and completing stage one, doing the Total Lockdown was easy compared to that. I never realised how complicated this was going to be, BUT we DID complete it and so smaller stores, garden centres and parks are now reopen, we must now monitor for two weeks to see how it goes and if all good we will do stage two the reopening of schools, restaurants and bars.

I have literally just got home it's 1.0AM.

Yesterday I had two trips in one of our police helicopters this was for us to survey from the air how things were going, we hope we did not freak anyone out! The second trip was last night. I really hate helicopters, it's very scary being in one in my opinion, although I do think being in a hazmat suit is worse than being in a helicopter.

We also put into action yesterday April 14 the below, it;s too complicated for me to post about and so the below explains all the new measures with regard to our border:

Pogo

Forum List

Back