Anyone keep track of how many lies were told during last nights' debate ?

Right now I am thinking less than a 5 minute Trump press conference....which I admit is a high bar...
I dont have that many toes or fingers....

story-647_050516095115.jpg

Right now I am thinking less than a 5 minute Trump press conference....which I admit is a high bar...
Here's a trick question. If Anderson Cooper says Trump lied about something, how do you know he's not lying ? Because Rachel Maddow and George Stephanopoules said it too ?

How many times did Schiff, Nadler, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Stzrok, and McCabe lie in the last 4 years ? And Queen Hillary ?

Isn't there a fact check site that will tell us?

Like all those noble fact check sites that tell us how many lies Trump tells?

Do you have two hours? Lol
Yeah - I couldn't watch any of it without getting pissed off so I listened from a safe distance in another room while my wife was watching it.

My guess is Warren will win the horse race. Sanders is leading now, but I don't think he wants to be president anymore, and Biden is gradually imploding....anybody can see it.

Here's a trick question. If Anderson Cooper says Trump lied about something, how do you know he's not lying ? Because Rachel Maddow and George Stephanopoules said it too ?

How many times did Schiff, Nadler, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Stzrok, and McCabe lie in the last 4 years ? And Queen Hillary ?

Since you started this thread- clearly the lies told by Democrats are important to you.

Are the lies told by Republicans important to you also?

Are the lies told to you by Donald Trump important to you?

Me? I do think lies matter. The truth matters. Yet I also recognize that politicians in general tend to lie.

I can't keep track of all of the lies made each week by Donald Trump, nor can I keep track of all of the lies that Trump makes at each of his campaign rallies. I didn't listen to the entire debate last night but if you want we can discuss 'lie' buy 'lie'. You name one from the debate- we discuss. I name one from a Trump rally- we discuss.

You up for it?

Do you have two hours? Lol
Yeah - I couldn't watch any of it without getting pissed off so I listened from a safe distance in another room while my wife was watching it.

My guess is Warren will win the horse race as she slowly learns to tone down the fakeness a little.. Sanders is leading now, but I don't think he wants to be president anymore, and Biden is gradually imploding....anybody can see it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back