Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Any problems ???

I installed 2004 a few weeks ago
It’s been out since May

I heard the new 20H2 is very quick

Nope. I had enough with Windows 10, version 2004, it messed me up big time, but I'm used to it now.

Nope. I had enough with Windows 10, version 2004, it messed me up big time, but I'm used to it now.
I finally found a simple method to extend the 35 day period you get under advanced options and I just tested it and it works
If not , then my computer was set for 20H2
Now it can wait until early December

When the 35 days runs out ..you can repeat the method and get a new 35 days
I have a personal 15 hr project I am going to be working on end of oct and early Nov and I cannot afford any chances with any crashes

Any problems ???

It’s been out since May

Gee, two releases of Windows in just one year. And they're still patching it.

I still run Win XP.

I finally found a solution to Windows after they came out with Windows 7,

it hurt a bit, but it only hurts once.

P1201794.JPG

BTW, I've only updated my OS once since 2011, and I didn't really have to do it, and it was totally free.

Last edited:
Any problems ???

It’s been out since May

I still run Win XP.

View attachment 405041

BTW, I've only updated my OS once since 2011, and I didn't really have to do it, and it was totally free.
Win has updates every several days lol
I now can delay them

Any problems ???

It’s been out since May

I still run Win XP.

View attachment 405041

Win has updates every several days lol
I now can delay them

No, if you're running a PC, you need their every update with few exceptions. I don't even run an AV program, but then, UNIX code isn't fraught with gaping holes in it like Microsoft.

I have a personal 15 hr project I am going to be working on end of oct and early Nov and I cannot afford any chances with any crashes
Heck, get Ultimate Windows Tweaker and disable Updates.
I can every 33 days just disable my internet connection then reset the 35 day clock

I plan on doing massive updates in mid December

I can every 33 days just disable my internet connection then reset the 35 day clock

I am running Windows 10 LTSC 2019. It is version 1809 and it will be 1809 forever, regardless of the updates. When all the users have experienced the new bugs of a new version, then MS releases a LTSC version. I have a single cumulative update of 350 MB to install. You might want to get it somewhere.

I am running Windows 10 LTSC 2019. It is version 1809 and it will be 1809 forever, regardless of the updates. When all the users have experienced the new bugs of a new version, then MS releases a LTSC version. I have a single cumulative update of 350 MB to install. You might want to get it somewhere.
You seem far more savy than me!!
I am going to install 20H2 in December

Where do you get this
LTSC ??

Where do you get this
LTSC ??
Long Term Service Channel. It is for companies. Look on ebay to get a key.

Forum List

Back