Anyone in NW Phoenix???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Might move there
I am very concerned about the massive F-35 training base and air noise from jets
Can anyone comment ??

I wish they move the damn AF base the F out of there

Might move there
I am very concerned about the massive F-35 training base and air noise from jets
Can anyone comment ??

The sound of freedom?

I lived under the approach and landing path for the auxiliary landing field used by the Navy base at Oceana. The planes sometimes flew over at 50 feet altitude. You could not hear another person talking in the house. I never once complained. Maybe it was because I was also a Navy officer at the time.

Might move there
Can anyone comment ??

The sound of freedom?

I lived under the approach and landing path for the auxiliary landing field used by the Navy base at Oceana. The planes sometimes flew over at 50 feet altitude. You could not hear another person talking in the house. I never once complained. Maybe it was because I was also a Navy officer at the time.
It’s the sound of insanity. !
The sound of torment
I can’t stand noise

Might move there
Can anyone comment ??

The sound of freedom?

The sound of torment
I can’t stand noise

The AFB was there first. Suck it up buttercup or don't move there, fucktard!

What could be cooler than to have an F-35 go roaring over your house at low altitude a few times a day?

Might move there
Can anyone comment ??

The sound of freedom?

The sound of torment
I can’t stand noise
You might consider Tucson.

Forum List

Back