Anyone here play any simulation games?

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
Cause i do.

A flight sim called X plane 11.55.

Of course the default ATC seems broken at best, it is likely more to try to fly me into a mountain. I wish there was a way to ask the default ATC for altitude change.

Cause i do.

Of course the default ATC seems broken at best, it is likely more to try to fly me into a mountain. I wish there was a way to ask the default ATC for altitude change.
I've played around with X-plane, but only a little. Lately I do a lot of sim racing in a vr rig I put together.

Cause i do.

I have all three simulators. XP11, P3D, and MSFS 2020.

Look into an online network of simmers that run live ATC for flight simulation. VATSIM

Getting set up for racing games right now.
Just had this installed today.
I'll be setting this up tomorrow with the G923 Logitech setup.
I bought the lift for the chair but I'm going to have to weld up a riser so it sits high enough.
1630195062034.png

1630195062034.png

0CD136E3-5E83-4A3E-9A17-31516BA939FF.jpeg

Sheer awesomeness! Are you doing VR, or triple screen?

This is my first set up as far as sim games go.
Used to be big into video games now I need something to occupy my time after my hip surgery and back surgery.
I'm willing to spend 10k for a really nice set up.

If I decide to go hog wild I'll set up a sim in the front room that we dont use for anything else.

This is my first set up as far as sim games go.
Used to be big into video games now I need something to occupy my time after my hip surgery and back surgery.
I'm willing to spend 10k for a really nice set up.
No need to spend that much. Here's my rig:
PXL_20210829_014902467.jpg

Built the frame out of scrap plywood and 2 X 4's, and picked the seat out of an old Toyota Supra at the local junk yard for $20.

Interestingly, VR is cheaper than triple screens. Good screens will be $400+ each, whereas you can get into decent VR for under $500 total.

Which sims do you have? I do iRacing, because their competition structure is by far the best, but other sims do other things better - some have better physics, some have better graphics, etc ....

If I decide to go hog wild I'll set up a sim in the front room that we dont use for anything else.

Forum List

Back