Anyone here going to refuse the vaccine ??

LOL..anti-vaxxers...love 'em

Speaking of anit-vaxxers, it makes sense what she has to say:

“Let me tell you, as an anti-vaxxer myself, who we really are. We are people who have been severely damaged by vaccines. We are mothers who watched our perfectly-healthy children regress after being vaccinated. We are children who bang our heads against walls because we’re living in agony and can’t put our pain into words.

We are individuals from all walks of life who looked into the blood-stained history of vaccines and pharmaceutical companies. We are people who are tired, who are absolutely fucxing done being bullied by monkeys in lab coats into injecting our children with chronic disease.”
Total horse shit. The anti-vaxxer movement was started by a doctor who was struck off after giving his opinion based on a control group of...12 people...

Do you understand how much money big pharma and vaccine companies use to lobby governments and doctors and hospitals? Maybe learn something from these doctors that aren't afraid of the establishment. Look above for the video.

it definitely has to do with Transhumanism

Transhumanism is the idea that the human condition could be improved by using technology to augment human intelligence or physiology.

It's about brain augmentation and bionic sex organs (citation required).

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the concept about wiping out everyone with poison.

Additionally, it is a well-documented fact that mRNA and DNA vaccines have never been approved for human use, and that leading experts, including Bill Gates, have publicly stated that a Covid-19 vaccine will likely use this technology.

Please see this report: Moderna Vaccine White Paper – “DNA Vaccines Have a Risk of Permanently Changing a Person’s DNA”. The following is a direct quote from a 2017 Moderna Biotechnology white paper:

“DNA vaccine work began thirty years ago, but as yet there are no licensed DNA vaccines and most remain in Phase 1 testing.

“The key challenge associated with DNA vaccines is that they must penetrate the cell nucleus (crossing two membranes; the cytoplasm and the nucleus). The DNA must then be transcribed in the nucleus into mRNA before moving to the cytoplasm to stimulate antigen production.

“This core complex pathway often requires both larger doses and special, often painful delivery devices using electric shocks or gold microspheres into person’s skin to deliver the DNA vaccine. Once inside the nucleus, DNA vaccines have a risk of permanently changing a person’s DNA.” ~ Moderna Biotech White Paper

MRNA vaccines don't alter your dna anymore than a tylenol pill does. This is a conspiracy theory. No more valid than theories about lizard ppl or jewish lasers.

I guess you don't have the time to go to Moderna's own website.

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

Conspiracy theory huh?? :D
Why did Bill Gates Switch From Microsoft to Vaccines?

Furthermore Dr. Richard Urso M.D. appeared on The Shepard Ambellas Show on Thursday where he gave details about the COVID-19 vaccine and explained how messenger RNA in the vaccine can become transcribed into the recipient’s DNA thus altering it.

Last edited:
I had my first shot of Moderna vaccine 1/31/2021 except for minor arm soreness it went away in a day and will get the second shot this coming Sunday. They say the second shot is worse but I've only read that about Pfizer. I believe in order to flatten the curve even though I'm in the age group that's supposed be most vulnerable once i was able to schedule it i did. I know it's a personal choice but I hope people are smart enough to get it. When I was scanning the post a saw an article posted referencing Dr Sal Martingano who has a website and talks about the pandemic, Global warming,etc. I don't take advice about the vaccine from a chiropractor.

I had my first shot of Moderna vaccine 1/31/2021 except for minor arm soreness it went away in a day and will get the second shot this coming Sunday. They say the second shot is worse but I've only read that about Pfizer. I believe in order to flatten the curve even though I'm in the age group that's supposed be most vulnerable once i was able to schedule it i did. I know it's a personal choice but I hope people are smart enough to get it. When I was scanning the post a saw an article posted referencing Dr Sal Martingano who has a website and talks about the pandemic, Global warming,etc. I don't take advice about the vaccine from a chiropractor.

But you will be a Guinea pig. Good luck with that and I really hope nothing happens to you months or years down the road. But know you have been warned. That is all I can do. Mind control and propaganda work very well on most people and most people need to learn on their own.

Transhumanism is the idea that the human condition could be improved by using technology to augment human intelligence or physiology.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the concept about wiping out everyone with poison.

Additionally, it is a well-documented fact that mRNA and DNA vaccines have never been approved for human use, and that leading experts, including Bill Gates, have publicly stated that a Covid-19 vaccine will likely use this technology.

Please see this report: Moderna Vaccine White Paper – “DNA Vaccines Have a Risk of Permanently Changing a Person’s DNA”. The following is a direct quote from a 2017 Moderna Biotechnology white paper:

“DNA vaccine work began thirty years ago, but as yet there are no licensed DNA vaccines and most remain in Phase 1 testing.

“The key challenge associated with DNA vaccines is that they must penetrate the cell nucleus (crossing two membranes; the cytoplasm and the nucleus). The DNA must then be transcribed in the nucleus into mRNA before moving to the cytoplasm to stimulate antigen production.

“This core complex pathway often requires both larger doses and special, often painful delivery devices using electric shocks or gold microspheres into person’s skin to deliver the DNA vaccine. Once inside the nucleus, DNA vaccines have a risk of permanently changing a person’s DNA.” ~ Moderna Biotech White Paper

MRNA vaccines don't alter your dna anymore than a tylenol pill does. This is a conspiracy theory. No more valid than theories about lizard ppl or jewish lasers.

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

Furthermore Dr. Richard Urso M.D. appeared on The Shepard Ambellas Show on Thursday where he gave details about the COVID-19 vaccine and explained how messenger RNA in the vaccine can become transcribed into the recipient’s DNA thus altering it.

Literally nothing in the first and last links backs up your conspiracy theory claims about dna alteration. The one link to a random far right website site does fit your narrative though, and it's being delivered by a wacko eye doctor no less. MRNA literally has nothing at all with altering your dna. Thats not how the science works. :laugh:

I want the vaccine !!
Nevada is dead last in world distribution lol

Why do you want it? Out of fear? Not to mention you have a 99 percent survival rate from Covid no matter what. And even the quack Fauci said you may have to get the jab yearly or twice a year. They want it to be another big money maker like the flu jab. In other words a scam as what is usually coming from Big Pharma and the vaccine companies that are their to keep you sick and dependent on them.

Our Operating System

Literally nothing in the first and last links backs up your conspiracy theory claims about dna alteration. The one link to a random far right website site does fit your narrative though, and it's being delivered by a wacko eye doctor no less. MRNA literally has nothing at all with altering your dna. Thats not how the science works. :laugh:

The first link was from Moderna the vaccine company itself numnuts and the other from cancer.gov. Learn to read. Dang.lol!

i honestly can't even imagine refusing the vaccine. I understand why pregnant mothers would wait a little longer, or why smaller children wouldn't be vaccinated, just yet, since the vaccine hasn't been tested on those particular groups, but everyone should get it.
You think in less than a year that the 'vaccine' has been fully tested on any age group?

What questions do you have about the vaccine?

But you will be a Guinea pig. Good luck with that and I really hope nothing happens to you months or years down the road. But know you have been warned. That is all I can do. Mind control and propaganda work very well on most people and most people need to learn on their own.
I also don't take advice from someone I think is a misguided conspiracy theorist but that being said I thank you for saying you hope nothing happens to me in the future. I guess all the people around the world who have taken the shots are all guinea pigs and should have been warned of the dire consequences of their actions. The pharmaceutical companies in your scenario are bad with unscrupulous people and Dr Fauci is the devil incarnate.

I also don't take advice from someone I think is a misguided conspiracy theorist but that being said I thank you for saying you hope nothing happens to me in the future. I guess all the people around the world who have taken the shots are all guinea pigs and should have been warned of the dire consequences of their actions. The pharmaceutical companies in your scenario are bad with unscrupulous people and Dr Fauci is the devil incarnate.

I have only posted facts, not conspiracy theories. What you are believing in are the actual frauds that the MSM and others are telling you like the quack Dr. Fauci and big pharma and the vaccine companies. If you believe them liars then you have already lost your mind and critical thinking skills.

Sadly, the levels of irrationality and fear are still—approximately a year into this affair—off the charts. A telling sign of this is that people will line up to get a shot that is experimental, not even technically a vaccine, can—demonstrably—have nasty effects such as Bell’s Palsy or anaphylaxis, and can—demonstrably—kill. Apparently, death from covid is somehow qualitatively worse than death from a “vaccine.” I’m not sure how that calculus works, but clearly such a cognitive dissonance would have to be deeply and repeatedly indoctrinated.

mRNA Vaccines Are Actually Gene Therapies

As detailed in “COVID-19 mRNA Shots Are Legally Not Vaccines,” these inoculations are more accurately described as gene therapies, and by referring to them as “vaccines,” the U.S. government is likely in violation of the 2011 U.S. Code Title 15, Section 1125,21 which regulates deceptive practices such as false descriptions in medical claims.

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a vaccine is “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.” Immunity, in turn, is defined as “Protection from an infectious disease,” meaning that “If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.”

Neither Moderna nor Pfizer claim this to be the case for their COVID-19 “vaccines.” In fact, in their clinical trials, they specify that they do not even test for immunity.

Unlike real vaccines, which use an antigen of the disease you’re trying to prevent, the COVID-19 injections contain synthetic RNA fragments encapsulated in a nanolipid carrier compound, the sole purpose of which is to lessen clinical symptoms associated with the S-1 spike protein, not the actual virus.

They do not actually impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. In other words, they are not designed to keep you from getting sick with SARS-CoV-2; they only are supposed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you do get infected. As such, these products do not meet the medical definition of a vaccine.

Not to worry, though, the Merriam-Webster dictionary recently updated its definition of “vaccine” to include mRNA technology, just in time for fact checkers to be able to “debunk” the entirely factual claim of the difference between true vaccines and mRNA technology.

Read on:

I have only posted facts, not conspiracy theories. What you are believing in are the actual frauds that the MSM and others are telling you like the quack Dr. Fauci and big pharma and the vaccine companies. If you believe them liars then you have already lost your mind and critical thinking skills.

Sadly, the levels of irrationality and fear are still—approximately a year into this affair—off the charts. A telling sign of this is that people will line up to get a shot that is experimental, not even technically a vaccine, can—demonstrably—have nasty effects such as Bell’s Palsy or anaphylaxis, and can—demonstrably—kill. Apparently, death from covid is somehow qualitatively worse than death from a “vaccine.” I’m not sure how that calculus works, but clearly such a cognitive dissonance would have to be deeply and repeatedly indoctrinated.
Your facts as you call them are false and you have the nerve to call Dr Fauci a quack and the devil incarnate. You are lacking in common sense and civility, when you use Sal Martingano a chiropractor for truthful facts. I don't Trust anything on Brietbart news. You also lack civility and are a fear spreader using the term guinea pigs. I'm posting some truth about both Moderna and Pfizer shots that hopefully, some people will read and might have their fears quelled. Fact Check: 7 Persistent Myths about COVID-19 Vaccines I'm sure you'll say there all false. Also Mercola has headed the anti-vaccination movement while making millions selling Natural Health products. I rest my case.

Last edited:

Your facts as you call them are false and you have the nerve to call Dr Fauci a quack and the devil incarnate. You are lacking in common sense and civility, when you use Sal Martingano a chiropractor for truthful facts. I don't Trust anything on Brietbart news. You also lack civility and are a fear spreader using the term guinea pigs. I'm posting some truth about both Moderna and Pfizer shots that hopefully, some people will read and might have their fears quelled. Fact Check: 7 Persistent Myths about COVID-19 Vaccines I'm sure you'll say there all false. Also Mercola has headed the anti-vaccination movement while making millions selling Natural Health products. I rest my case.

There is a tons more information from many other caring doctors then just Sal Martingano. What you seem to have is Covid Derangement Syndrome. You can just keep watching CNN and believe everything they tell you. :auiqs.jpg: And keep believing the Quack Fauci...:DJust keep your head in the sand....Also keep trusting Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies who make billions off of people being sick and causing people to be sick....Congrats! You get the sheeple award of the week.

1614233755905.png

I will also leave you with this:

Terrifying! Instant Bloody Convulsion from COVID Jab.

Also this:

Also see:

Last edited:

There is a tons more information from many other caring doctors then just Sal Martingano. What you seem to have is Covid Derangement Syndrome. You can just keep watching CNN and believe everything they tell you. :auiqs.jpg: And keep believing the Quack Fauci...:DJust keep your head in the sand....Also keep trusting Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies who make billions off of people being sick and causing people to be sick....Congrats! You get the sheeple award of the week.

View attachment 461434

Also this:

Also see:

I will leave you with this and that is in the last year stuck hibernating at home I don't remember ever watching CNN. Also you are the paranoid delusional one, trying to prove so hard your right when you're wrong. Time is on my side.

View attachment 461434

Also this:

Also see:

I will leave you with this and that is in the last year stuck hibernating at home I don't remember ever watching CNN. Also you are the paranoid delusional one, trying to prove so hard your right when you're wrong. Time is on my side.

See, you can't even remember watching it. They sucked your brain out. :D You should stop hibernating in your house. There is nothing to be afraid off. I know I am right, I am have been researching this since the Covid scam started. This was all a scam for global tyranny and control. Just watch Bush's famous words. The NWO.

Our Operating System

The first link was from Moderna the vaccine company itself numnuts and the other from cancer.gov. Learn to read. Dang.lol!

Yeah, and in neither of those links was there even anything remotely describing what you claim. Unsurprising since mrna doesn't change your dna lol. Why am i repeating myself?

Forum List

Back