Anyone hear about this story?

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
On the crawl on HNN (CNN Headline News) this morning, there was a report of a child that died while its parents played video games. I can't find any reference to a recent incident, and a Google search only brings up the one in early March where a Korean couple allowed a child to die while they played some war game. Same with a search of CNN.

I'm looking for the incident that might have happened just yesterday. There are no news reports, unless I keep missing them (always a possibility).

:confused:

On the crawl on HNN (CNN Headline News) this morning, there was a report of a child that died while its parents played video games. I can't find any reference to a recent incident, and a Google search only brings up the one in early March where a Korean couple allowed a child to die while they played some war game. Same with a search of CNN.

I'm looking for the incident that might have happened just yesterday. There are no news reports, unless I keep missing them (always a possibility).

:confused:

Good news/bad news. First the bad news. The wife and I play video games a lot. Now the good news: Both of our children are grown.

I'm sorry - I don't mean to make light of this. It surely is not funny. Do we know how the child died? Was there any warning? Maybe it was something the parents could never have anticipated. On the other hand, if the child was on life support or something like that . . .

This is like the cases where babies choke on the strings from blinds. I want to know how your baby gets close enough to the blinds to choke without you seeing them? And with all the warnings why would you have them by their cribs?

Forum List

Back