anyone find it ironic Harris claims shes black and married to a white guy?

Biden awarded her when she was elected to the Senate or something as a indian woman. Pocantos is proud. Which is it? The exact same lib media called Harris Indian and Jamaican before. This year when she was chosen as Bidens running mate, suddenly shes black. lmao. You cant make this stuff up.

Ironic? No.

Biden awarded her when she was elected to the Senate or something as a indian woman. Pocantos is proud. Which is it? The exact same lib media called Harris Indian and Jamaican before. This year when she was chosen as Bidens running mate, suddenly shes black. lmao. You cant make this stuff up.

I married an English Woman once. I am primarily Scot and Irish. Now, I do find that more than a bit strange.

Semantics...She is Black or Brown, but she is not African-American.

To really win over her base, she must divorce her white husband and marry a black BLM supporter, in a show of solidarity.

She is Indo-Jamaican, and from a family on the Jamaican side who were slaveowners.

Hard to figure who decided to pick her and why. When she announced that she was seeking the Presidential nomination she soared. She then crashed and burned and withdrew before any caucuses or primaries were held.

She got a lift in her area, but the overall population wasn't thrilled with her. She was put upon Biden by the Marxists/Stalinists (radical left as the Republicans call them).

One thing (being black) has absolutely nothing to do with the other (being married to a white man).

The white ruling class made the rule that if a person had even one drop of black blood they were [considered] "black/of African descent". She can truthfully identify as either black, east Indian, both or any combination thereof.

I married an English Woman once. I am primarily Scot and Irish. Now, I do find that more than a bit strange.
Someone married you? Eeek :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back