Anyone ever hear of Class Reunion Revenge

An asshole everyone hated in school and got in a lot of fights was in the news years later after he died of hypothermia drunk in his own yard.
Usually Karma takes care of those types.

Never once went to a single reunion since I graduated in '83. Haven't talked to those people in decades, why start now?

I get invites all the time. They go in the trash. Bunch of snooty assholes. I was not in any particular "category". Not the snobs/cheerleaders, not the nerds. Not the "hoods". Nope. During lunch when they all congregated in their little groups, I was on the lawn under a tree trying to coax a squirrel down to share my lunch with me. Didn't like people then....don't like 'em now.
I was an honor student who hung around with the burn-outs......lololol

I balanced an act between adding brains and removing them...lol

When I was a Freshman in public High School, after finishing up Catholic school, the guy who used to mess my day up got electrocuted to death stealing copper wire a year after quitting the eleventh grade. He got fried pretty good, too. He was crispy. lolol. Fukim...

Interestingly, to me anyway, was that I was breaking my own school records every week, it seemed like. One of em lasted well over 20 years after I graduated. The kid who broke that one died in a car crash just a few months after graduating High School. It was sad to read in the paper. He won the state title, though.

Last edited:
An asshole everyone hated in school and got in a lot of fights was in the news years later after he died of hypothermia drunk in his own yard.

Never once went to a single reunion since I graduated in '83. Haven't talked to those people in decades, why start now?
I went to 10th and 30th. Probably will go to the 50th if this place doesn't aggravate me to death before

Yeah...I see it as Facebook.
I stopped talking to those people for a reason.
About three years ago I got a knock on my door and when I opened it there stood a dude I knew in school from 40 years ago trying to sell me mulch.
Didnt like him back then but he acted like we were best buds. It took me 3 years to finally get rid of him.
I finally had to tell him flatout to stop calling me and stop showing up at my door unannounced or I was going to call the police. I kinda felt bad since the guy is skitsofrantic but it had to end.
I shit you not,every time I dealt with the dude something bad happened....and it was always to me.
I'd give you a list but I dont feel like writing a novel.
We live in a gated community by the way and he had no business following in residents. Hell,Google Maps isnt allowed to show my house!!

When I was a Freshman in public High School, after finishing up Catholic school, the guy who used to mess my day up got electrocuted to death stealing copper wire a year after quitting the eleventh grade. He got fried pretty good, too. He was crispy. lolol. Fukim...

Interestingly, to me anyway, was that I was breaking my own school records every week, it seemed like. One of em lasted well over 20 years after I graduated. The kid who broke that one died in a car crash just a few months after graduating High School. It was sad to read in the paper. He won the state title, though.

What a coincidence!!
The dipshit I just posted about got fried himself but for a much dumber reason.
He and his running buddy went to the backside of a strip center and started fucking around with the fuse boxes only to have it blow up in both of their faces.
Both were seriously injured. .....for nothing more than being dumbasses.
His running buddy just commited suicide a few years ago and wanted me to attend the funeral...I politely declined.
I used to hang out with the suicide boy when I was in third grade and he was nuts back then. The fucker threw a roofing hammer at me in the fifth grade and laughed about it.

I honestly can't remember anyone I went to high school with.

Drawing a blank here.
Left school over 50 years ago. Three high schools in three different towns and two states in three year. Quit in my junior year and joined the Marine Corps on my seventeenth birthday. High school? Meh.

I bumped across this again and wondered

Supposedly you go back to a reunion and totally shred any person who gave you problems loudly and in front of everyone

Dude, that's a bogus story which intentionally drags on and on to keep you on the site for as long as possible.

At the bottom of the article: Any resemblance in this story to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

In other words..fiction.

Dude, that's a bogus story which intentionally drags on and on to keep you on the site for as long as possible.

At the bottom of the article: Any resemblance in this story to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

In other words..fiction.
Dude. I picked the first link as a linky dinky.It had nothing to do with any example I've seen. I've heard this recently again and asked a simple basic question if anyone else heard of it

This is not a conspiracy

People can change dramatically over time, and sometimes for the better.

I've seen people who I didn't get along with back in the day now show positive growth and maturity, and now can be friendly.

Having a spirit of vengeance is a bitter burden to carry all these years.

Forum List

Back