Anyone Even A Little Bit Skeptical On Any Polls? Remember How Super Accurate They Were In 2016?

Don't you still believe hunter's laptop is russian disinformation?

Have you read Ashley Biden's diary yet? Don't you believe that is fake?

Nobody should take anything you say seriously.
And you fabricate absolute nonsense. No one takes magaturd trolls like you seriously.

And you fabricate absolute nonsense. No one takes magaturd trolls like you seriously.
You still believe hunter's laptop is fake.

You deny Ashley Biden's diary is real and that Pedo Peter molested his daughter.

I hope you have a long happy life because when it's over, you'll burn in hell along side of the pedos you support.

You still believe hunter's laptop is fake.
I've never even mentioned Hunter's laptop on this board until right now. Are you reading this, magaturd? Because it will also be the last time I mention it. Ready?

Fake, real, I don't give a flying fuck about Hunter's laptop.
You deny Ashley Biden's diary is real
I've never even mentioned Ashley Biden's diary on this board until right now. Again, are you reading this, magaturd? Because it will also be the last time I mention it. Ready?

Fake, real, I don't give a flying fuck about Ashley Biden's diary.
I hope you have a long happy life because when it's over, you'll burn in hell along side of the pedos you support.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: You are hilarious when you're triggered.

I've never even mentioned Hunter's laptop on this board until right now. Are you reading this, magaturd? Because it will also be the last time I mention it. Ready?

Fake, real, I don't give a flying fuck about Hunter's laptop.

I've never even mentioned Ashley Biden's diary on this board until right now. Again, are you reading this, magaturd? Because it will also be the last time I mention it. Ready?

Fake, real, I don't give a flying fuck about Ashley Biden's diary.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: You are hilarious when you're triggered.
Hunter's laptop and influence sales, big guy gets 10%... pedo Peter cultists like this guy give it a total pass

Ashley Biden's diary where she says she thinks she was molested and took inappropriate showers with pedo Peter... pedo peter cultists like this guy give it a total pass

You are obviously triggered.

Any other Americans here notice how all pedo Peter's shills have very similar posting styles? Like they aren't all different people....

Last edited:
Hunter's laptop and influence sales, big guy gets 10%... pedo Peter cultists like this guy give it a total pass
If you say so. :dunno: Doesn't sound legit. Either way, I still give no fucks.
Ashley Biden's diary where she says she thinks she was molested and took inappropriate showers with pedo Peter... pedo peter cultists like this guy give it a total pass

You are obviously triggered.
Nope, still you.
Any other Americans here notice how all pedo Peter's shills have very similar posting styles? Like they aren't all different people....
Any other Americans here notice how all magaturd conspiracy fucktards have a similar posting style? Like they aren't all different people...

Welp, this is a waste of time.

Nope, still you.

Any other Americans here notice how all magaturd conspiracy fucktards have a similar posting style? Like they aren't all different people...

Welp, this is a waste of time.
Spot on.

has anyone taken notice that razzmuffin seems to be staying clear of these polling games? he probably knows what may happen to him if he were to report a 10 to 15 point lead for the GOP over these last two months. even Fox News wont put out an accurate poll. especially with all of the sax and violins problems in New York

are some of us saying to ourselves, "Something's Not Right". Really? Ferretman is ahead at times by 10%? remember when Trump was about 700,000 votes ahead in Pennsylvania? then for some reason, they decided to stop counting the votes, Hmm
Oh, and we all recall the weeks before the 2016 election when all the leftists networks kept Hillary between 10 and 15 points, and gloated about it, then she lost in a Reagan like landslide. And with so many predictions about our economy, how much better its going to be, how we will be so happy about everything in 2022.
Well, now we have a tight race in the house and senate with about 70% of us pissed off? :banghead::banghead: :slap:

At this point, the polls are being used to sabotage republicans...and only right near the election will they try to be accurate so that they can say they almost got it right...so at the next election they can do it again...

Fuck You, Frank!

Last edited:
Polls are nothing more than propaganda sponsored by special interest groups.
Polls are moment in time pictures of what their polling.

Some pollsters are better at it than others and some like rasty and trafinger are right leaning narrative polls.

are some of us saying to ourselves, "Something's Not Right". Really? Ferretman is ahead at times by 10%? remember when Trump was about 700,000 votes ahead in Pennsylvania? then for some reason, they decided to stop counting the votes, Hmm
Oh, and we all recall the weeks before the 2016 election when all the leftists networks kept Hillary between 10 and 15 points, and gloated about it, then she lost in a Reagan like landslide. And with so many predictions about our economy, how much better its going to be, how we will be so happy about everything in 2022.
Well, now we have a tight race in the house and senate with about 70% of us pissed off? :banghead::banghead: :slap:

I trust barely any polls. It seems they are designed to manipulate…

New Topics

Forum List

Back