Anyone enjoying watching the Tea Party collapse?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So, how does everyone feel about watching the once-promising Tea Party collapse into a fringe, extreme element that most of the country is sick of?

So, how does everyone feel about watching the once-promising Tea Party collapse into a fringe, extreme element that most of the country is sick of?

Another demise of the Tea Party Thread...

34268858.jpg

Really?
Just like the left has said about Joe Arpaio? Rush Limbaugh?
They are not collapsing nor are they going away.

I'm enjoying it immensely... pass the popcorn please!

how does everyone feel watching this Country going to hell?.....but in the meantime yay my side is polling at 33% thats 10% better than the other guys....but hey we are winning....yay....

Nearly half the country disapproves of them, including many gopers, but the 20% or so of the electorate will remain ideologically pure.

Would that McCain had chosen Lieberman as a running mate.

Most fun is gonna come when Republicans who cave start trying to fight some really tough primaries. And they WILL face primaries!

THAT actually is how the House might flip, because this is different from before. There was no teaparty to primary out people who compromised. Run some Mourdochs after forcing incumbants out ...

Oh boy, another thread claiming that a small, insignificant bunch of nobody's that nobody cares about is collapsing the entire US. That's almost as rich as the claims that Bush the idiot fooled the smartest minds on Earth into thinking there were WMD's n Iraq.

:lol:

You fuckers are mentally ill, seriously.

Really?
Just like the left has said about Joe Arpaio? Rush Limbaugh?
They are not collapsing nor are they going away.

thats a shame.....i wish someone would walk into Congress and say ...."they are all gone....no trace of were they went.....looks like we will have to pick new reps"....

Good point. It would be interesting IF they weren't threatening to take down everyone else w/ them as BDBoop said

I'm not getting any dependable updates on the Tea Party even since Limbaugh went off the air; my only remaining news source is "The Daily Show"

Forum List

Back