Anyone else?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Anyone else anxious as hell? Worried? I sure am. I already have anxiety and its getting worse the closer we get. If she "wins" its like watching our country being RAPED over and over and over and knowing her policies are going to ship what few jobs are left here OUT of the country. Wages keep going down and rent prices keep going up her policies don't affect her except to make her richer it FUCKS people who work for a living.

I think I'm going to watch Deliverance just to prepare for a Hillary win.

Never seen it. I don't think I will watch the news at all if she "wins" I will follow Trump and Conway etc on twitter and emails and FB. Its going to be REAL hard to contain my already urge to just lose it. Its SO fucking hard to contain it.

The sun will rise on November 9th like it always does. Win or lose Trump has put a spotlight on corruption and bias that will make a positive difference. I'm hoping the polls are wrong but it's tough to beat professional Politicians at their own game.

The sun will rise on November 9th like it always does. Win or lose Trump has put a spotlight on corruption and bias that will make a positive difference. I'm hoping the polls are wrong but it's tough to beat professional Politicians at their own game.
He can shine a light on it until the cows come home but when are the people who own the weapons and can organize going to do something about it since obviously we aren't going to be allowed to change things politically....What the hell is wrong with people....does this bitch need to make shit so bad that people lose their jobs and terrorist attacks every day for being to wake the fuck up!?

I wonder if the Jews in the concentration camps consoled themselves with that?

I will be very disappointed if Trump loses, no question. It is troubling that women are voting for Hillary nearly 2 to 1 apparently dazzled at the prospect of the first woman President and angry at Trump for not being Mr. Rogers. Is this really the woman that you want to "break the glass ceiling" with? Is this really the woman you want to hold up to your daughters as an example to follow? I just flat out do not get it.

I will be very disappointed if Trump loses, no question. It is troubling that women are voting for Hillary nearly 2 to 1 apparently dazzled at the prospect of the first woman President and angry at Trump for not being Mr. Rogers. Is this really the woman that you want to "break the glass ceiling" with? Is this really the woman you want to hold up to your daughters as an example to follow? I just flat out do not get it.
Hell no my 9 almost 10 year old daughter DESPISES Clinton.

My mother hates the fuck out of them both - They met em...

*Sink Hole Trigger Warning - Read At Your Own Risk*

Assange - "They will not allow that to happen" Last hope: Anonymous. Repeated warnings to Clinton and Americans - a call to Republicans - tiny leaks, but she will not cede. She is reckless she is brazen and drunk with power. FBI:DoJ even so wll the people believe it - NO >.< Fosaken.

New York, Texas and Virginia are stepping up security for terrorist attacks as notified by US Gov. 616

Trumps campaign schedule for tomorrow as per CNN: stops planned in Sioux City, Iowa; Minneapolis; Sterling Heights, Mich., near Detroit; Moon Township, Pa., near Pittsburgh; and Leesburg, Va., just outside Washington. 616

Terrorist strike warnings suspected for EU as well. 616

Playing hold-em, one card to a flush. The pot is HUUGE.

On November 4, the US infiltrated the Russian Energy grid. 616

The boys are out practicing again today, machine guns instead of air strikes - On a Sunday, in Alaska 70% Christian. 332

Last edited:
Never seen it. I don't think I will watch the news at all if she "wins" I will follow Trump and Conway etc on twitter and emails and FB. Its going to be REAL hard to contain my already urge to just lose it. Its SO fucking hard to contain it.
Boy, given your political views, you have long already lost it. Just buy a gallon of Black Velvet and enjoy yourself.

My mother hates the fuck out of them both - They met em...

*Sink Hole Trigger Warning - Read At Your Own Risk*

Assange - "They will not allow that to happen" Last hope: Anonymous. Repeated warnings to Clinton and Americans - a call to Republicans - tiny leaks, but she will not cede. She is reckless she is brazen and drunk with power. FBI:DoJ even so wll the people believe it - NO >.< Fosaken.

New York, Texas and Virginia are stepping up security for terrorist attacks as notified by US Gov. 616

Trumps campaign schedule for tomorrow as per CNN: stops planned in Sioux City, Iowa; Minneapolis; Sterling Heights, Mich., near Detroit; Moon Township, Pa., near Pittsburgh; and Leesburg, Va., just outside Washington. 616

Terrorist strike warnings suspected for EU as well. 616

Playing hold-em, one card to a flush. The pot is HUUGE.

On November 4, the US infiltrated the Russian Energy grid. 616

The boys are out practicing again today, machine guns instead of air strikes - On a Sunday, in Alaska 70% Christian. 332
LOL Machine guns, eh? LOL

Forum List

Back