Anyone else watching the Oscars right now?

The nominees hired democrat political speech writers to write their speeches. Can't you tell???

I watched Steve Martin and Chris Rock then turned it off. Hollywood is sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff Bezos is in the house.

Co- hosted by Steve Martin and Chris Rock at the beginning.

I wouldn't watch that crap if you PAID me. I'm sure they'll be slamming our president all night long. Dreadful.

No not at all but check it out....
Brad Pitt beat out Anthony Hopkins, Joe Pesci ,Al Pacino and Tom Hanks for best supporting actor ,..then went up there and ruined it with a poke at Trump about John Bolton not testifying ....what a douchebag.

Agreed. Pitt likely has a very low IQ and probably barely finished high school. Yet he thinks he can lecture the country.

At the Golden Globes Ricky Gervais told the Hollywood idiots they are in no position to lecture the public, since they no nothing about the real words and spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg. LOL. So true.

I find them boring as hell.

The only things I want to see are best actor, best actress, best picture.

Oh and I like best supporting as well.

You have to sit through hours of drivel before you find out any of the above. I usually just skip the program and read who won what the next day.

I'll watch when my most favorite actors are considered Oscar material.

Bronson Pinchot
Matt Passmore
Uriah Shelton

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Until then..........
It's not like I'm 'sitting there' watching ,but actually doing like three or four other things @ the same time..... I haven't been to the movie theater since Jurassic Park first came out.
If you haven't, see Mr. Rogers...Hollywood made a big mistake making this movie. Like they did with the King's Speech

Hollywood in recent years has been in love with foreign directors

Bronson Pinchot
Matt Passmore
Uriah Shelton

Holly

It's not like I'm 'sitting there' watching ,but actually doing like three or four other things @ the same time..... I haven't been to the movie theater since Jurassic Park first came out.
If you haven't, see Mr. Rogers...Hollywood made a big mistake making this movie. Like they did with the King's Speech
This
Phoenix moron is a real JOKER

Our cows are being stripped of their calves so we can put milk in our coffee

Bronson Pinchot
Matt Passmore
Uriah Shelton

Holly

This

That whole speech was quite bizarre, but that is what you get when you put a microphone in front of Joaquin Phoenix

Bronson Pinchot
Matt Passmore
Uriah Shelton

Holly

This

That whole speech was quite bizarre, but that is what you get when you put a microphone in front of Joaquin Phoenix

To his extreme credit. That man can F act. If he is only worried about calves, I'm good with that.

I know I respond to you a lot. The most popular movies are the ones we see on cable TV's many stations. And that's when the films are contracted out. Nobody is going to watch that film when it comes on cable TV. If it ever does. Recent movies like Chicago are not run a lot. Because no one watches it. Even if it is contracted to run many times. TV series are the same way.

I've been on this site for the best part of 14 years now, and I must say the Academy Awards are one of the highlights. Not because I watch the awards. I just love it how the neocon whackadoodle losers on this site go into meltdown about the Hollywood 'elite' yadda, yadda, yadda. The little petals get all het up about how fucked their own lives are and love to bag on the super rich, super successful people. Which is kind of ironic in that money is the Conservative's God.

Last edited:
I know I respond to you a lot. The most popular movies are the ones we see on cable TV's many stations. And that's when the films are contracted out. Nobody is going to watch that film when it comes on cable TV. If it ever does. Recent movies like Chicago are not run a lot. Because no one watches it. Even if it is contracted to run many times. TV series are the same way.
Keep in mind that there is a huge and growing international market for films. Hollywood is well aware of this and the fact the best picture award went to a foreign film in Korean and subtitle in English recognizes how important these markets are.

Of course not, Oscar my eye.

:eusa_clap: :up:

YcthZrw.jpg

^^^ Only if the brain trains of the powers that be can only travel so far.

God bless you and my favorites always!!!

Holly

P.S. While I wait for a visual aid, I'll be telling the Lord, "Thank you!" for having Bronson write to me just an hour ago at the Twitter website!!! :) :) :)

I've been on this site for the best part of 14 years now, and I must say the Academy Awards are one of the highlights. Not because I watch the awards. I just love it how the neocon whackadoodle losers on this site go into meltdown about the Hollywood 'elite' yadda, yadda, yadda. The little petals get all het up about how fucked their own lives are and love to bag on the super rich, super successful people. Which is kind of ironic in that money is the Conservative's God.
In a two sided political environment if one side is accused of all wrong and the other is promoted as pure good maybe there is a reason. Anyway I shut it off after the black lady singing in the beginning mader her statement and Bead Pitt made his. The ratings have continued to decline by huge numbers but it is clear that the TV networks and cable station are mostly owned by people with long pockets.

So I will eventually watch Parasite thinking.....There must be something to it

But like other recent Best Picture winners, I suspect I will be disappointed

Who purposely sits in front of the tube to watch rich elites award each other and dress down and lecture their base about too many rich elites not paying enough taxes and are destroying the environment?

View attachment 305800
But but but ...they recycled their $ 10,000 dresses from last weeks pretentious awards show. Dont be a hater.

In a two sided political environment if one side is accused of all wrong and the other is promoted as pure good maybe there is a reason. Anyway I shut it off after the black lady singing in the beginning mader her statement and Bead Pitt made his. The ratings have continued to decline by huge numbers but it is clear that the TV networks and cable station are mostly owned by people with long pockets.
Their movies have been tanking too. Go figure.

Forum List

Back