Anyone else having problems getting links to work on this new format?

It seems to happening quite a bit....post a link then it does not work???
Not in my experience so far. Offhand, I'd say you are using the wrong feature in the toolbar. Are you using the INSERT LINK tool?

My biggest gripe is the spellchecker. It is constantly all over the place working, then not working, then highlighting whole lines and paragraphs for no apparent reason, and usually, but not always, you have to clear it to work by hitting the RETURN key to move the cursor to another line.

thanks for all the replys.....i will try using the insert link tool....never had to do that before.

That's probably it. So far I've found you can still copy and paste links and images
but it doesn't work for gif images anymore. ( gifs can be inserted from your computer files but that's the only way I know of)

0f90e2352484941ee6e0d0d6681ee5b5.gif

Gifs attach fine.

I had no luck with the so-called drag and drop tools, but took this gif directly from Giphy (an approved site) and pasted the URL directly above.

Last edited:
That's probably it. So far I've found you can still copy and paste links and images
but it doesn't work for gif images anymore. ( gifs can be inserted from your computer files but that's the only way I know of)

View attachment 317541

Gifs attach fine.

I had no luck with the so-called drag and drop tools, but took this gif directly from Giphy (an approved site) and pasted the URL directly above.

giphy (1).gif

It has been working fine for me...

You copy and paste the link directly to your body of work if you are just uploading a link and if you are using a word that you want as a link then you use insert link.

Forum List

Back