Anyone else having problem with receiving their annuity payments

I try to help, and you have to twist it into mindless partisan politics. Even a topic like this.

What an awful way to go through life. Anyway, you're welcome.

It seems to make them so very happy

From Allianz?
Three times for me in last 12 months and they blame it on the post office.
Truth is though they sent me a We are Sorry letter dated 10/25 which I got in 4 days but my 10/7 original check has never arrived and the 10/25 reissued check (same day as We Are Sorry letter) has not arrived either.
Get direct deposit.

Allianz is in trouble with a multi billion fund depleted.
I have 4 brokered accounts with Ameriprise and my broker told me Allianz just got caught running payment envelopes thru the post office date stamper but don’t release the payments that day.
When I started this thread I told you a check dated 10/7 did not arrive so on 10/24 they stopped payment and reissued a new one on 10/24. The stopped payment one dated 10/7 arrived 10/28!
The new one dated 10/24 arrived today!
Yes they are screwing around. It’s not the post office, I get 20 other similar disbursements all of which arrive like clockwork. Allianz has now been late three times in last 12 months blaming it on post office

Allianz is in trouble with a multi billion fund depleted.
I have 4 brokered accounts with Ameriprise and my broker told me Allianz just got caught running payment envelopes thru the post office date stamper but don’t release the payments that day.
When I started this thread I told you a check dated 10/7 did not arrive so on 10/24 they stopped payment and reissued a new one on 10/24. The stopped payment one dated 10/7 arrived 10/28!
The new one dated 10/24 arrived today!
Yes they are screwing around. It’s not the post office, I get 20 other similar disbursements all of which arrive like clockwork. Allianz has now been late three times in last 12 months blaming it on post office

Just think, if you had direct deposit they could not play these games with you.

Just think, if you had direct deposit they could not play these games with you.
See pussy boy I don’t take directions, I give them. You have admitted you follow the directions of a female family member which is what feckless cucks do.
Besides, you are not even following the thread. The thread title asks “Is anyone else….” The thread title is Not me asking for help Nor feedback. So, feckless cuck, pay attention to the thread title instead of girlishly telling others what you feel when nobody asked your worthless, feckless cuckold ass.

You have admitted you follow the directions of a female family member which is what feckless cucks do.

Wow, so since my wife is a female I should ignore her decade of medical experience? Wow, are you one of those INCELS people are always talking about?

Besides, you are not even following the thread. The thread title asks “Is anyone else….” The thread title is Not me asking for help Nor feedback.

And you are the only one, and you are the only one that is too stupid to use direct deposit, seems there might be a connection.

So, feckless cuck, pay attention to the thread title instead of girlishly telling others what you feel when nobody asked your worthless, feckless cuckold ass.

Damn, you really get deep into your sexual fantasies on here

Complains about having payment disruptions, can fix it with direct deposit, gets upset when this simple fix is suggested.

Like they say, some people you just can't reach.

Forum List

Back