Anyone else feel when they hear Obama speak it is like nails on a chalk board

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
I guess since he loves going on TV and hearing him all the time everytime I hear his voice i cringe and have to switch channels. Watching the debate was crazy. Everytime it was his turn My stomach turned :badgrin:

No.

And nobody gives a shit about your observations.

Best attack you can come up with?

Hanging on this forum is great, the more you guys complain and attack is more and more gratification of Obama's debate win.

Thanks bro. :lol:

Yes, he does sound like that..... in the same way that Romney sounds like a Shih-Tzu that's been stepped on. A horrible squeaky whine-bark and an eruption of panic shit.

'W' did that for me. Both Rmoney and Obama are at least able to speak English.

I guess since he loves going on TV and hearing him all the time everytime I hear his voice i cringe and have to switch channels. Watching the debate was crazy. Everytime it was his turn My stomach turned :badgrin:

you are a child.

Nothing wrong with his voice. Mitt is a mean person. Did you see the outright hate he displayed last night?

you are a child.

And you a moron. Did you use all your food stamps this month .. Or how about your wic . Because we know you get both:cool:

you are a child.

And you a moron. Did you use all your food stamps this month .. Or how about your wic . Because we know you get both:cool:

who is we? You go to your local clan meeting birther?
helpful tip birther, i wouldnt go around calling other people names when you made the OP.

Obama's a crybaby, he's never manned up and took responsibility for his Presidency, I'm fairly certain that's what bugs me about him.

you are a child.

you know, you idiots really need to decide if we're brokesters or elitists.

you seem a little schizophrenic asserting both.

Obama's a crybaby, he's never manned up and took responsibility for his Presidency, I'm fairly certain that's what bugs me about him.

this coming from someone who made a thread about getting neg reps.

this coming from someone who made a thread about getting neg reps.

Sheesh... I wondered what you were butt-hurt about...:lol:

Last edited:

We understand, it must be hard for you.

slavery.gif

Hopefully you and your type will soon die a painful death and then the world will be a better place.

Nothing wrong with his voice. Mitt is a mean person. Did you see the outright hate he displayed last night?

she doesn't care... he's smart and she wants him to melt into a puddle on the floor and start drooling from the mouth.

his ability to make mittens look bad makes her crazy.

that's why she can't stand his voice.

Forum List

Back