Anyone criticizing Trump for wanting to nominate a SCOTUS judge is completely off base.

Anyone supporting Trump for wanting to nominate a SCOTUS judge is completely off base.

Its his job.

Of course, JS, you are a hypocrite. Did you say a syllable to object when B. Hussein O nominated a replacement for Antonin Scalia in 2016 and tried to jam him through? Scalia made sure that people knew his dying wish was NOT to be replaced by Obama.

It is not worth responding to this thread, Hypocrites and anti democracy Trump Supporters are seeking a King.
What a pantload.

Trump is doing nothing beyond what the Constitution spells out as his duty. You clowns are fucking unhinged.

In 2016, RBG herself opined that its a Presidential duty when it came to the question of a President appointing a Supreme Court justice in an election year.

You have no clue, BHU. The Orange dictatorship is trying to load up the court.
1600703203884.png

You have no clue, BHU. The Orange dictatorship is trying to load up the court.
The PROPERLY ELECTED PRESIDENT is conforming to his Constitutional responsibility by proposing a Justice that will rule based upon the written rules in the Constitution to replace a ideologue who ruled based upon her personal political views. Trump is doing the correct thing.

Anyone supporting Trump for wanting to nominate a SCOTUS judge is completely off base.

Its his job.

Of course, JS, you are a hypocrite. Did you say a syllable to object when B. Hussein O nominated a replacement for Antonin Scalia in 2016 and tried to jam him through? Scalia made sure that people knew his dying wish was NOT to be replaced by Obama.
Obama was also doing exactly what the democrats are complaining Trump is doing, He tried to replace a justice with one with opposing viewpoints. In other words, Obama tried to load the court which was fairly well balanced at that point with a liberal majority. Now the liberals complain when Trump follows Obama's lead.

I can understand the Democrats criticizing a perceived double-standard regarding the GOP behavior in the Senate when compared to 2016. Whether I agree with it or not, I can at least understand the argument they are making. I disagree with those same accusations being directed against President Trump. Specifically, what rule is Trump breaking here? Trump's behavior is neither illegal nor unethical on this particular issue.

Next, let's deal with the accusation of "packing the court". Packing the court would be creating 120 openings and filling them all with political ideologues. That is something a five year old or a leftist shill would suggest.

Last edited:

Its his job.

Obama was also doing exactly what the democrats are complaining Trump is doing, He tried to replace a justice with one with opposing viewpoints. In other words, Obama tried to load the court which was fairly well balanced at that point with a liberal majority. Now the liberals complain when Trump follows Obama's lead.

Obama did nothing wrong in nominating Garland.

Its his job.

Democrats are hypocritical as they come. That is just one of many reasons why we refer to them as the scum of America.

Using a political; advantage when you have one is what you are supposed to do if you really believe your party is better and have better answers than the opposing party. I can't for the life of me figure out why people believe this is wrong. Democrats would and should do the same if the situation were reversed. Nothing wrong with using an advantage.

Forum List

Back