Anyone buy their booze at Total Wine and More?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
That place is awesome! I was buying my favorite wine at my local Safeway for 18 bucks. Total Wine price 14 bucks! Plus if you have some time and you aren't driving they give out free samples of all kinds of liquors, wines, pretty much anything with alcohol in it. If you like the fancy stuff they have the biggest selection of high end stuff I've ever seen.

Here in Oregon, we have to go to a state-run liquor store if we want anything stronger than beer, wine, or hard cider.
'
It's a bummer, I know.

Damn Mormons!!
If you ever run into one, they will tell you they belong to the Church of Latter Day Saints. They don't refer to it as the Mormon church.

BTW, Moonglow's people chased them away. That's why they moved west.

I do.

They recently opened a couple of them in Houston about a year or so ago.

I buy liquor from there when I am close to the one in Humble Texas, which I often am due to some restaurants and shops we like.

Still mainly shopping at Specs since they are so ubiquitous.

That place is awesome! I was buying my favorite wine at my local Safeway for 18 bucks. Total Wine price 14 bucks! Plus if you have some time and you aren't driving they give out free samples of all kinds of liquors, wines, pretty much anything with alcohol in it. If you like the fancy stuff they have the biggest selection of high end stuff I've ever seen.
Whenever I'm in an urban hell hole and one is there, I go stock up.

Best combination of selection and price anywhere.

Mrs MOe likes high end Scotch Whisky that even our local liquor superstore doesn't carry at a reasonable price so I pick it up at Total Wine on my travels.

Weird thing. Different Total Wines even in close proximity have vastly differing prices on the same products.

Search their website and check out the store prices in your area.

For Christmas I bought Mrs MOe some Glenmorangie Signet which was not on the shelf...so apparently not everything is stocked.

Forum List

Back