Anyone besides me wish this was over?

Steelplate

Bluesman
Apr 25, 2011
Central PA
I mean, we're all interested in politics to some degree....or else we wouldn't be here.

But lately, I find myself getting burned out on it all....sick of it even.

Anyone else have "propaganda overload"?

Yep. I wish there was a law that said you couldn't even begin to campaign for political office until 6 months prior to the election. This shit has been going on for over 2 years. I'm sick of it.

Yep. I wish there was a law that said you couldn't even begin to campaign for political office until 6 months prior to the election. This shit has been going on for over 2 years. I'm sick of it.
i am amazed us election go on so long. In uk their only five weeks whether in us they go on for two years.

it amazing to think whole thing for 2016 get going again mid to late 2015 again.

it too long in my view.

I mean, we're all interested in politics to some degree....or else we wouldn't be here.

is also negative aspect of it that can drain people. i saw in uk elections. some much negative ads it untrue

Wish it was over?

No...this is the reason we are on here. And after the election is over we will have to go back to posting threads about birth certificates and Sarah Palin

I agree. I'm also starting to wish that DNCNBC and ConservaFoxNews should be forced to report straight up news without the political spin until 1 year before a major election.....6 months before a minor one.

Yes....I know....Freedom of Speech and all of that.

I agree. I'm also starting to wish that DNCNBC and ConservaFoxNews should be forced to report straight up news without the political spin until 1 year before a major election.....6 months before a minor one.

Yes....I know....Freedom of Speech and all of that.
yep fox news (gop) and msnbc (dem) are just cheerleaders really. next year if romney president won,t change and it will just swap over. with msnbc having a go a president while fox cheer his every move.

I'm with you, I'm going to coast now until NOv. What will be will be.

Wish it was over?

No...this is the reason we are on here. And after the election is over we will have to go back to posting threads about birth certificates and Sarah Palin
when they say that i am glad election still going. lol

I'm sick of the political games. It would be different if the politicians of today weren't politicians, but public servants who took their responsibility seriously. It should be considered an honor, not a quest for power.

Why can't they uphold the constitution and stick to the principles we were founded on? It shouldn't be the way it is, with politicians pandering to special interest groups and making their own position of power their first priority.

We've let all of them get away with this for years. I'd like to send every damn one of them home and start again by putting people in Washington who aren't career politicians, but intelligent citizens who are only interested in serving their country for no more than 4 years.

I think there are some incredible people in this country who would be able to fix the mess we're in, but they won't run because they don't have millions of dollars and they aren't prepared to destroy their lives by being put through the grinder by the radicals from each side.

We've gotten away from our founder's vision and what has replaced it is a disgusting lot of greedy, power hungry critters that aren't fit to serve mankind.

If it were a matter of people laying out their ideas for the country in a clear, concise manner instead of attacking, it wouldn't be so difficult. But, they will continue to attack because there have been so many coverups and dirty deals that we have a right to know. It would seriously help if we had media who were interested in the truth rather than getting their guy in office.

Actually, this is 7-8 years, for Romney.​

Three weeks and it will be over. We will have a new President and then the real work begins.

I'm with you, I'm going to coast now until NOv. What will be will be.

Holy shit! Willow and I agree on something!

I need a shower.....(just kidding)

Maobama has been campaigning for almost 6 years now, he has never gotten to the governing mode, he's left all the heavy lifting to his tzars. And yes the propaganda is gettig very old, but no matter how the election turns out, it will continue.

Forum List

Back