Anyone a fan of pumping iron?

Well a number of years ago I working out a lot and hit the weights everyday
I moved and my work changed and I started gaining weight like crazy. Well I’ve been on a roller coaster with my weight and I’ve started going to the gym with my wife on the weekends and I’ve been hitting the machines pretty easy because I ain’t as young as I once was and pain hangs out longer. But anyways I’ve found other than being out of shape my muscles are still able to take some decent amounts of weights I just can’t push them but in time I’ll be able to up my reps.

But feel glad - you can get stronger until you're 55 years old (approx).
Unlike speed, flexibility, recovery time, etc at least you can hoist some poundage.

Check out some supplements, even some minor protein ones - nothing like roids, but they can help ease some of the repair time and cut down on some risk of muscle tears/pulls/etc.

Good for you getting back into it.

Aminos are good I'm sure there are more but man they cost a lot, and I'm not in competeion just wanting to bulk up again now that I've finally stopped growing and filled out it is easier now than before.

For sure, look into some low-budget whey protein... have a shake post-workout and before bed and maximize those gains!
"Come on, do it!" (yelled in faux Austrian accent)

Weights are good and I need to hit free weights more often. Actually, I need to drop 10 pounds from the looks of recent pictures of my neck.

I train with free weights 3/4 times a week as heavy as I can.

I take creatine and other supplements and eat a horse at least once a day.

I put on quite a bit of fat over the winter months then lose it all for the summer.I have trained off and on since I was 15 I am now almost 47 and still bigger and stronger than most of the young whippersnappers waiting to knock me off my perch.

But feel glad - you can get stronger until you're 55 years old (approx).
Unlike speed, flexibility, recovery time, etc at least you can hoist some poundage.

Check out some supplements, even some minor protein ones - nothing like roids, but they can help ease some of the repair time and cut down on some risk of muscle tears/pulls/etc.

Good for you getting back into it.

In actuality, a well-balanced diet will provide one with almost all the nutrients one needs. However, I don't know many people who even know what a well-balanced diet is, much less have one.

A good rule of thumb for sports supplements is if they sound too good to be true, they usually are.

So you say.. Without proof, you could still look like Pee Wee Herman. :bowdown:

I would like to point out that the question was not whether or not I looked like an adonis, nor was it do I have pictures of myself and/or any way of getting them onto this contraption.

Logging on stretches my computer abilities to the limit ......

I would like to point out that the question was not whether or not I looked like an adonis, nor was it do I have pictures of myself and/or any way of getting them onto this contraption.

Logging on stretches my computer abilities to the limit ......

*chuckle* Fair enough.

uh huh ......:rolleyes:

You're just trying to get in my good graces and get me off guard so you can put germs on me .... don't think I'm not wise to your game.:eusa_hand:

If anyone could get in your good graces, I WOULD be the first...

Yeah ... "if" .......:eusa_naughty:

Just for that..
kiss1.gif

Ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back