Anybody wondering why Candy had the Rose Garden Transcript....

She tossed him a life-line while people were viewing the debate. Then recanted after. It all seemed pretty phoney to me.

I'm going to guess that she did her homework and prepared in advance of the debate. The campaigns were both notified that she planned to ask follow-up questions of the candidates during the debate. It would have been stupid for her to have failed to review for the Libya question.

Obama is like a child.. And Candy was his mom.. Mommy tell him.. Tell him I am right and like most mothers she stuck up for her child LOL Even though his Mommy was wrong!

Something happens (again) that indicates Mittens was lying... and oops, it's a fix.

Why does America bother having elections and debates? Mindests are so firmly entrenched, that there is almost no varience at all, regardless of policy, or candidate. What an utter waste of time and effort.

• Banned
Cheddar....can you tell us why Obama spent the next 10 days blaming the video for the "spontaneous" attack on our ambassador?

I'll help you.....you can't.

Cheddar....can you tell us why Obama spent the next 10 days blaming the video for the "spontaneous" attack on our ambassador?

I dont' care to defend Obama on it. I don't think he got the situation right either. Mistakes were made.

But the biggest foils the Mitten-knitters have attacked him on, that he never called it an act of terror, and that he doesn't take responsiblity, both were shown as false last night.

I dont' care to defend Obama on it. I don't think he got the situation right either. Mistakes were made.

But the biggest foils the Mitten-knitters have attacked him on, that he never called it an act of terror, and that he doesn't take responsiblity, both were shown as false last night.

(smile) Sorry, no.

Bammy blamed everybody else for two week, not even a nice try.

She did recant. She said Mitt was right he just didn't frame it the right way.

(smile) Sorry, no.

Smile? I was unaware that Republicans knew HOW to smile.

Oh, c'mon . . . Sean Hannity has been hitting this issue constantly for the last two weeks. "Obama didn't say they were terrorists, wah, wah . . ." It's been ridiculous. The right wing isn't happy unless they can get everyone to live in complete fear, and the word "terrorist" nearly makes them cum.

And Willard Romney apparently gets his "facts" from talk radio, so don't be surprised that the topic was very high on his list. And Candy was prepared--unlike most modern American "journalists."

Oh, c'mon . . . Sean Hannity has been hitting this issue constantly for the last two weeks. "Obama didn't say they were terrorists, wah, wah . . ." It's been ridiculous. The right wing isn't happy unless they can get everyone to live in complete fear, and the word "terrorist" nearly makes them cum.

And Willard Romney apparently gets his "facts" from talk radio, so don't be surprised that the topic was very high on his list. And Candy was prepared--unlike most modern American "journalists."

You probably believed the Prez when he said that the AZ Law allowed Enforcement people to stop people who "looked" an illegal ;)

(smile) Sorry, no.

A lefty thinking?

Not a chance.

She tossed him a life-line while people were viewing the debate. Then recanted after. It all seemed pretty phoney to me.

She didn't recant. Your post is false.

Crowley says she did not backtrack on Libya 'acts of terror' debate moment – CNN Press Room - CNN.com Blogs

My post is my opinion and I still hold the same opinion. She was wrong and she admitted to being wrong on tape. Now she is changing her story again..so what..she is still full of manure. Obama blamed the video for more then a week before he said it was a terrorist attack.

Last edited:
He didn't say the Libya attack was an act of terror on that transcript. He went on and on and ON about how awful the video was, and how tragic blah blah blah...

And at the end he said we wouldn't tolerate acts of terror.

And for the next 2 weeks they just kept reiterating it was just a protest against the video that got out of hand....that isn't the same as saying it's an act of terror. Protest out of hand is not equal to act of terror.

A lefty thinking?

Not a chance.

I'm not a lefty. At least, not in the definition of the word as you are appying it.

I'll bite, define your position...I would best be described as a "classic liberal".

Even though the l word gives me the willies.

Classical liberalism is a political ideology, a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with representative government under the rule of law and emphasizes economic freedom.[1][2] [3]

Forum List

Back