Anybody who voted for Trump influenced or manipulated by any foreign country?

Butch_Coolidge

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I keep hearing that Trump won the election, because people were influenced or manipulated by some sources. I voted on my own, and do not recall being hypnotized or having any implants into my brain [emoji3447]. I’m also not part of any cult, and was not forced by any foreign government. My time is taken up mostly by work, and supporting my family. Further, my only support for the president was to cast my vote on Election Day. Anyone think they were somehow illegally influenced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep hearing that Trump won the election, because people were influenced or manipulated by some sources. I voted on my own, and do not recall being hypnotized or having any implants into my brain [emoji3447]. I’m also not part of any cult, and was not forced by any foreign government. My time is taken up mostly by work, and supporting my family. Further, my only support for the president was to cast my vote on Election Day. Anyone think they were somehow illegally influenced?

You clearly have no understanding of the issue.

No. I made my choice for the 2016 election back in 2000.

You clearly have no understanding of the issue.

Enlighten us?

The notion that some foreign country somehow "manipulated" anyone into voting for Trump, shows desperate, paranoid, and power-hungry the Democrats really are. They seem to believe that since they are the "most intelligent" people in the world, the lowly uneducated rabble aren't really smart enough to make their own political decisions.

I CLAIM the lifetime supply of vodka PROMISED TO ME-----by---uhm---
the guy who bought my vote..............ya think judge judy will hear my case?

The notion that some foreign country somehow "manipulated" anyone into voting for Trump, shows desperate, paranoid, and power-hungry the Democrats really are. They seem to believe that since they are the "most intelligent" people in the world, the lowly uneducated rabble aren't really smart enough to make their own political decisions.

In this time, a strong argument could be made that the Democratic Party itself is exercising foreign influence over our elections.

Hillary forced me to vote for Trump, She was so detestable there really was no other choice.
It was quite clear she actually detests the common citizen and frankly it wasn't her time or ever will be. Trump is my middle finger to career swamp rats such as her.

In this time, a strong argument could be made that the Democratic Party itself is exercising foreign influence over our elections.

You mean like when Ted Kennedy begged the Russians for help in preventing Reagan's election?

I CLAIM the lifetime supply of vodka PROMISED TO ME-----by---uhm---
the guy who bought my vote..............ya think judge judy will hear my case?

You were promised vodka?

Damn, all I got was 400 rounds of crappy Russian made 7.62x39 ammo in a rusty tin.

How about a trade? If you do collect, I mean...

:laughing0301:

All I know is that I was undecided on whether I should vote for Clinton or not when a van pulled up in front of my house and my doorbell rang. I opened the door and there stood Vladimir Putin! I kid you not! He told me he had 6 peeing school girls in that van and asked me to go for a ride. Well you know that no normal deplorable could turn down that offer so away we went! By the time I got home I was covered in pee from head to toe, and Donald Trump had my vote!

You mean like when Ted Kennedy begged the Russians for help in preventing Reagan's election?

That, but more in the sense that they themselves are the foreign influence.

Forum List

Back