Anybody Want To Translate This For Me

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Despite the fact it sounds like Mr. Biden finally went through puberty (I know he has a cold lol but still) I still don't think he answered any of the questions of what's going on in Russia and what he plans to do to stop it.

Despite the fact it sounds like Mr. Biden finally went through puberty (I know he has a cold lol but still) I still don't think he answered any of the questions of what's going on in Russia and what he plans to do to stop it.
A serious answer to a less than serious question:

The important facts need to be kept away from public consumption.

The decisions aren't being made by Biden but the decision makers are advising Biden.

The hate for Putin/Russia by the American people should never be a part of any decision making concerning how to deal with Russia.

Biden is obliged to claim that he hates Putin/Russia too, but he still needs to take a rational position on relations with Russia.

If Biden doesn't rush to war against Russia, he will be condemned by the American people and that will negatively effect his rating.

Making a decision on going to war with Russia can best be explained that it's above the pay grade of the people.

The decisions on the topic of war is in the hands of the experts and Biden will only be advised on the final decision.

And of course, the final decision would be Trump's to make too! Imagine that!

Remember when Obama said not to underestimate Joe's ability to screw up any situation? That is about the only thing Obama was right about.

Yeah, I don't trust him or anything,.. but if he had a brain and looked about twenty to thirty years younger and that voice,.. I think that would screw up my hormones,.. and that makes me shudder to even think about like eww!!! (I can't find the puking emoji.)

Xiden speaks in opposites & trickery.

For instance, in one sentence he'll say "I don't want to talk about Trump", and in the next he's the first to bring Trump up. What's amazing is leftists are unable to pick up on his BS, Biden is a seasoned used car salesman, I mean politician.

So here he explains he's putting together a COMPREHENSIVE approach to the problem, he uses that term all the time, and it's code for there's nothing comprehensive about it.

Yeah, I don't trust him or anything,.. but if he had a brain and looked about twenty to thirty years younger and that voice,.. I think that would screw up my hormones,.. and that makes me shudder to even think about like eww!!! (I can't find the puking emoji.)
See folks! That's an indication of the quality of decision making that would come from the American people.

And many will say, 'what's wrong with that?'

For instance, in one sentence he'll say "I don't want to talk about Trump", and in the next he's the first to bring Trump up. What's amazing is leftists are unable to pick up on his BS, Biden is a seasoned used car salesman, I mean politician.

What's even more amazing is that leftists are able to understand this idiot.

That guy needs to calm down.....he's such a bundle of energy.

A serious answer to a less than serious question:

The important facts need to be kept away from public consumption.

The decisions aren't being made by Biden but the decision makers are advising Biden.

The hate for Putin/Russia by the American people should never be a part of any decision making concerning how to deal with Russia.

Biden is obliged to claim that he hates Putin/Russia too, but he still needs to take a rational position on relations with Russia.

If Biden doesn't rush to war against Russia, he will be condemned by the American people and that will negatively effect his rating.

Making a decision on going to war with Russia can best be explained that it's above the pay grade of the people.

The decisions on the topic of war is in the hands of the experts and Biden will only be advised on the final decision.

And of course, the final decision would be Trump's to make too! Imagine that!
Have you seen Biden's advisors? They are like Winkin, Blinkin, and Nod.

Oh, that's easy; he's saying Putin can buy his whoring ass for a few million a year and putting a couple of his relatives on some offshore shell corporation's payroll, and buy some 'art works' from his kids.

Did you have some reason to think he was saying something else?

I'm not one to defend Biden, but we did just botch a 20 year occupation in Afghanistan. I don't think we're going to have much better results messing with Ukraine or Russia.

I'm not one to defend Biden, but we did just botch a 20 year occupation in Afghanistan. I don't think we're going to have much better results messing with Ukraine or Russia.

The U.S. just needs to become the same assholes everybody else re foreign policies; we should just destroy our enemies in any way we can without worrying about 'hearts and minds' and taking everything that isn't nailed down from the weak. that is what the Left wants when they say they want to 'destroy the American Way' and replace it with totally corrupt 'rationalism' via Marxist materialism. The commies know this only leads to more wars but by the time their spoiled whiney Burb Brat followers and useful idiots here figure it out it will be too late.

The U.S. just needs to become the same assholes everybody else re foreign policies; we should just destroy our enemies in any way we can without worrying about 'hearts and minds' and taking everything that isn't nailed down from the weak. that is what the Left wants when they say they want to 'destroy the American Way' and replace it with totally corrupt 'rationalism' via Marxist materialism. The commies know this only leads to more wars but by the time their spoiled whiney Burb Brat followers and useful idiots here figure it out it will be too late.
If that didn't come with massive debts, I might agree. I think we should just get out of the business of world policeman in general. We can take a more defensive stance with a few select allies and have a much more favorable outcome.

If that didn't come with massive debts, I might agree. I think we should just get out of the business of world policeman in general. We can take a more defensive stance with a few select allies and have a much more favorable outcome.

That all sounds good, but in real life isolationism fails miserably, and ends up being a lot more expensive than maintaining constant deterrence. Most of our mistakes are in assuming the rest of the world is ;just like us' and 'people are all the same n stuff'; they aren't, cultures are a lot different and most are far more violent and racist and regressive than ours is, despite all the whining and sniveling from assorted 'minorities' and left wing culture war mills. They will strangle you if you don't resist, and I don't see any evidence that making Scary Faces And Wagging Fingers was ever a deterrent by themselves.

Forum List

Back