Anybody Think Trump loses 2020?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I can't know the future, and neither can anybody else. It sure looks likely that Trump has 2020 locked down though, but I could be wrong. Does anybody believe Trump will lose 2020?

It is distinctly possible. Trumps biggest problem is that he doesn’t think it all the way through before he reacts. The Good Lord knows what situation is going to arise which will allow Trump to react, and cause more outrage, between now and November.

It is distinctly possible. Trumps biggest problem is that he doesn’t think it all the way through before he reacts. The Good Lord knows what situation is going to arise which will allow Trump to react, and cause more outrage, between now and November.
If the media can portray Trump as over reacting, it will probably help Trump. It seems like whenever the media or left comes up with and allege a new scandel involving Trump, it just helps his poll numbers.

The only threat is sanders if he can mobilize the youth vote I doubt he can be stopped.

I can't know the future, and neither can anybody else. It sure looks likely that Trump has 2020 locked down though, but I could be wrong. Does anybody believe Trump will lose 2020?

Unless the democrats cheat, and that's a highly likely scenario, or something terrible comes to pass that actually interferes with or stops the presidential election process, then yes—Donald Trump is almost certain to win a second term. However, in the very unlikely outcome of a Bernie or Bloomberg or Butt-Zealot victory, we'll instantly know it was not a result of the will of the American People or their votes. There's just no way, come hell or come high water, America at large is blind enough to commit mass suicide by voting to elect one of the 2020 democrat presidential candidates. Jumping off a very high and windy cliff just after winning the mega millions makes more sense.

Unless the democrats cheat, and that's a highly likely scenario, or something terrible comes to pass that actually interferes with or stops the presidential election process, then yes—Donald Trump is almost certain to win a second term. However, in the very unlikely outcome of a Bernie or Bloomberg or Butt-Zealot victory, we'll instantly know it was not a result of the will of the American People or their votes. There's just no way, come hell or come high water, America at large is blind enough to commit mass suicide by voting to elect one of the 2020 democrat presidential candidates. Jumping off a very high and windy cliff just after winning the mega millions makes more sense.

So you're saying you got your "three million (adjust number accordingly) illegals" ready to fling again huh.

Good luck wit dat.

There’s a chance.

I give him a 2 out of 3 chance of winning. But then again I thought Hillary had it wrapped up
I am impressed to see a lefty willing to post such an objective prediction. I suspect most lefties will refuse to make any prediction that isn't in their favor.

Heck no. I truly believe NONE of the current Dem candidates could realistically win more than 15 states against Trump in November. That's why the Dems and Libs that post on here are so desperate, frantic and miserable.

Heck no. I truly believe NONE of the current Dem candidates could realistically win more than 15 states against Trump in November. That's why the Dems and Libs that post on here are so desperate, frantic and miserable.
The lefty death rattle?

There’s a chance.

I give him a 2 out of 3 chance of winning. But then again I thought Hillary had it wrapped up
I am impressed to see a lefty willing to post such an objective prediction. I suspect most lefties will refuse to make any prediction that isn't in their favor.
Yep, candycornhole CAN be reasonably intelligent at times. NOT often, but every once in a great while.

Forum List

Back