Anybody that don't believe that Trump has a insider view with Putin.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
There is no way in hell, the Trump camp isn't given heads up on what is happening with this email shit, no way. I am convinced as should be most of this country that Trump and Putin are working together to undermine this country's vote this election and the fact the media and the american people aren't outraged, speaks volume of just how low this country will go to have white people back in the saddle again and for this blindness, may the wrath of the Gods, show up after his win and it will!!

Democrats’ Tactic of Accusing Critics of Kremlin Allegiance Has Long, Ugly History in U.S.

Even your liberal NY Times has been telling you morons: Trump doesn't have any ties to Russia.
Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

On the contrary, while all Americans were looking for alleged Trump's connections to Russia, look who's connected to Saudi Arabia, the ones who are behind 9/11 (not Russians!). It's Huma, Clinton's right hand.

The one who yells "Catch the thief!" the loudest, usually is the thief. (Russian saying)

Now it becomes more clear why Hillary wants to bring so many "refugees" into the country. That would be such and easy and legal way to bring thousands of terrorists into the country at American taxpayers expense and make it so much easier for terrorists to kill as many American people as they want. One terrorist in Nice killed hundreds of civilians on his truck, without any weapons, remember? Do you want that in your country, your neighborhood, your family?

Vote Trump, save your country!

Last edited:
There is no way in hell, the Trump camp isn't given heads up on what is happening with this email shit, no way. I am convinced as should be most of this country that Trump and Putin are working together to undermine this country's vote this election and the fact the media and the american people aren't outraged, speaks volume of just how low this country will go to have white people back in the saddle again and for this blindness, may the wrath of the Gods, show up after his win and it will!!
What color is Hillary?

New Topics

Forum List

Back