Anybody Out There Curious About The Truth?

deskeptify

Aug 23, 2017
Most people base their lives on lies. This has a very nasty result. Which is that when the truth comes along, such people don't want to hear it. They can't handle it. They will wish that they never heard it. And luckily for them, no forum that I am aware of will allow it to be spoken. Maybe, just maybe if enough people around here will say, "I want to know the truth," I will give you a way to find out what those truths are. I would tell you what they are here. But you would have to be high to think that this or any forum would allow it. Because they too base their lives on lies. Just like most other people.

Most people base their lives on lies. This has a very nasty result. Which is that when the truth comes along, such people don't want to hear it. They can't handle it. They will wish that they never heard it. And luckily for them, no forum that I am aware of will allow it to be spoken. Maybe, just maybe if enough people around here will say, "I want to know the truth," I will give you a way to find out what those truths are. I would tell you what they are here. But you would have to be high to think that this or any forum would allow it. Because they too base their lives on lies. Just like most other people.

First you tease us with the prospect of hearing the truth, then you fail to deliver?

Son, I am dissapoint. :biggrin:

Have you been lied to a lot? Maybe forum sites aren't for you. What truth is eluding you?

• Banned

Have you been lied to a lot? Maybe forum sites aren't for you. What truth is eluding you?

The problem isn't people lying to me. They aren't able to. At least not to where I would believe them. The problem is when I try to tell the truth. It just isn't allowed.

What has Trump done now?

What truth is eluding you?
Jabberwocky

The truth about what the frumious bandersnatch did to the slithy tove. I suspect that it wasn't as mimsy as we've been led to believe.

Last edited:

What truth is eluding you?
Jabberwocky

The truth about what the frumious bandersnatch did to the slithy tove. I suspect that it wasn't as mimsy as we've been led to believe.
And Lewis Carrol smiles down upon you!

I always find these amusing. You claim to have some great "Truth", but spend time explaining why people who run forums won't let you tell us.

The teasing and the air of superiority is almost always plain.

If you know "The Truth", spit it out and let the chips fall where they may.

I always find these amusing. You claim to have some great "Truth", but spend time explaining why people who run forums won't let you tell us.

If he tells you he'll have to kill you.

Are you talking real life or forum life? What truth do you think won't survive here and describe what makes you, personally, believe it IS a truth.

Sorry. But saying that the truth isn't allowed around here is the only way to say it. If you can't grasp that fact, there is nothing I can do for you.

What has Trump done now?

"American politics" and "truth" don't even belong in the same sentence together.

I have already let the "chips fall where they may" at a couple other forums. Where they fell is "BANNED!" I have said that if enough people out there want to know the truth, I will direct them to where it can be found. That will be in the form of emailing me to find out. I wonder. Who will be the first to sign on. But if I were to guess, nobody will. With that being the case, what makes any of you think you are worthy to know something you probably don't want to know to begin with.

Last edited:
So, your point is to drum up conversation about nothing....? I guess you are high.....

What has Trump done now?

"American politics" and "truth" don't even belong in the same sentence together.
You just used American politics and truth in the same sentence.

Are you a Russian?

Forum List

Back