Anybody here vote for Trump in 2016 and won’t in 2020?

Other way around.... didn't vote in 2016 cuz my beloved Texas is so red. But that Beta ratfuck scared the hell out of me and I won't ever let that happen again. I've already voted and now dragging my adult kids and their significant others to the polls. My wife became a US citizen a few years ago and this will be her first vote tomorrow. She's got this.

Other way around.... didn't vote in 2016 cuz my beloved Texas is so red. But that Beta ratfuck scared the hell out of me and I won't ever let that happen again. I've already voted and now dragging my adult kids and their significant others to the polls. My wife became a US citizen a few years ago and this will be her first vote tomorrow. She's got this.
Texas will turn blue be ready.

1603250866641.png

From the liberal tears... maybe.

It's ok, you will get a real job and a real woman in the TRUMP economy.

And why won’t you?
For the first time a man kept his promises and that is with the Left fighting him every step of the way showing just how criminal they are. The one he runs against is someone who has enriched his whole family with cash from our biggest threat Communist China with other countries before his golden goose came along. Why would I vote for the enemy of the state that couldn't get a security clearance over Trump?

thanks to his handling of the corona pandemic we have 200k dead and millions out of job, and people lining up to get food. Don't wear a mask and kill yourselves in the process.

I have thought about sitting this one out because of his behavior, but this election is just too important.

I also gave money to Lindsey Graham's campaign. We need the Senate!

Trump is Trump and we all know it. I'm voting for him on Friday, early voting here in Florida.

Biden is an economic train wreck and anyone who's investigated what he wants to do sure wouldn't vote for his stupid ass.

thanks to his handling of the corona pandemic we have 200k dead and millions out of job, and people lining up to get food. Don't wear a mask and kill yourselves in the process.
Blame China!

Another idiot who blames Trump instead of the Chinese who released this virus on the world.

Hope you wear the mask full of bacteria and germs and you can then die with your boots on.

What you know about Texas could probably fit in your girlfriend's dickhole..... hmm?

and we have the xidens handing AMERICA over to the commies. you choose....pedophiles....or the economy...hope you can live with your choice

New Topics

Forum List

Back