Anybody hear from Kat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of the board leftists excluded,

well there are indeed a lot of leftists on here same as her who also hate America same as her which is about half the board so probably half the board,so I will rephrase myself,HALF the board does whether you realise it or not.
kat does not hate America.

kat does not hate America.
I wasn’t referring to kat,she is a class act,I was talking about the coyote animal.lol everybody who isn’t a leftist knows thst like yourself.sucks that there isn’t an ignore list for mods isn’t it.

I wasn’t referring to kat,she is a class act,I was talking about the coyote animal.lol everybody who isn’t a leftist knows thst like yourself.sucks that there isn’t an ignore list for mods isn’t it.
You said she did.

well there are indeed a lot of leftists on here same as her who also hate America same as her

I have nothing but appreciation and admiration for all of them. I have a number of posters on my Ignore list because I really don't want to read the trash they write. It's gotta be a real downer sometimes for them.
I really try not to judge. I so understand when somebody feels unfairly attacked, represented, characterized or whatever. I've been there and there is zero means of defending yourself unless there is hard evidence to present. Both parties inevitably feel attacked and/or justified in attacking the other person.

So if I am forced to judge, I judge via the feelings, relationship, experience I personally have with the person. I have 100% had problems with mods on this board in the past, though those were in a small minority and I don't think any are still here now. I have never had a problem with Kat or Coyote and no problem with how they have handled things I have needed help with or others I know have needed help with. For me they are good people.

I doubt anybody's opinion of anybody is likely to be changed on this thread.

You said she did.

well there are indeed a lot of leftists on here same as her who also hate America same as her
Well I wasn’t referring to kat,,I was referring to the other mod just to clear up the misunderstanding.i would not have said kat was a class act as I did in my previous post before that you liked if I was referring to her.lol I definitely did not mean kat when I made that post.i meant the other mod.

Last edited:
Reminder: Annoucements has been Zone1 for quite awhile. There's STILL a topic here and it aint random other members used for target practice. Consider that when posting because this forum is gonna moderated MORE like the Zone 1 rules. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back