Anybody catch the pilot of Superman & Lois?

I found it odd only one of the boys inherited his powers

Oh that will probably change at some point.
This is a really well done Superman. Not slow and boring like most made for TV superhero shows. Plus when it's slow, I like it. The boys trying to fit in at Smallville High. Lois goes to work for the Smallville Gazette and of course some rich guy just like Lex Luthor is trying to take over the town and no one knows why.

And every now and again Superman has to go off and do some Superman shit. It's almost like they did a really good job turning the movie into a tv series. I'm interested in where this is going and hope it doesn't jump the shark too soon.

This is a really well done Superman. Not slow and boring like most made for TV superhero shows. Plus when it's slow, I like it. The boys trying to fit in at Smallville High. Lois goes to work for the Smallville Gazette and of course some rich guy just like Lex Luthor is trying to take over the town and no one knows why.

And every now and again Superman has to go off and do some Superman shit. It's almost like they did a really good job turning the movie into a tv series. I'm interested in where this is going and hope it doesn't jump the shark too soon.

Oh I think they are already jumping the shark with the MRI like resurrection machine that gives whoever they put in it superman powers.

Oh I think they are already jumping the shark with the MRI like resurrection machine that gives whoever they put in it superman powers.
This one guy was giving Superman a good fight. Suddenly Superman hears Lois in trouble and he ended the fight in a second.

This one guy was giving Superman a good fight. Suddenly Superman hears Lois in trouble and he ended the fight in a second.

And this season or next Jonathan kent will end up getting his super powers this way and it will be brother against brother. Rather yawn predictability when they take these sort of plot shortcuts.

And this season or next Jonathan kent will end up getting his super powers this way and it will be brother against brother. Rather yawn predictability when they take these sort of plot shortcuts.
If you are right. Perhaps they are trying to follow the comic book? Do you call walking dead predictable when it follows the comic book plot?

If you are right. Perhaps they are trying to follow the comic book? Do you call walking dead predictable when it follows the comic book plot?
I never saw a single episode of Walking Dead. Zombies aren't my ish.

Is there a comic book where Superman has two boys who eventually become enemies?

And Youre claiming this is where this show is headed?

Is there a comic book where Superman has two boys who eventually become enemies?

I don't know as I do not read comic books and when I did get them as a kid they were non-superhero hand me downs. One time some guy gave us a box of old Archie, Scooby and Richie Rich ones for instance.

I anticipate that this story line will happen. If you do not, so be it.

I like it. So far no woke shit smelling up the place. The only thing is, I am done with contrived teenage angst. I couldn't stand it when my own son got in the stage.

I don't know as I do not read comic books and when I did get them as a kid they were non-superhero hand me downs. One time some guy gave us a box of old Archie, Scooby and Richie Rich ones for instance.

I anticipate that this story line will happen. If you do not, so be it.
You acted like you knew something. I look forward to watching and I'll be the first one to give you kudo's if you turn out to be right.

Forum List

Back