Any Star Wars fans?

tnfzpaul

Oct 2, 2004
Maine
I checked the review section but did not find much on Star Wars.
Any Dark Side or Light Side lovers around?:eusa_pray:

oh someone here just has to be a Star Wars fanatic like me!:clap2:
If you want to call out the masses, post something about The Lord of the Rings being inferior to Star Wars. Last I saw, I think there were a couple of Frodo nuthuggers here.

If you want to call out the masses, post something about The Lord of the Rings being inferior to Star Wars. Last I saw, I think there were a couple of Frodo nuthuggers here.
I would have but I have the belief that LOTR should not be discussed on a SW thread because of it's inferiority:badgrin:
Most SW peeps think about the same... I think:eusa_snooty:

Both Lord of the Rings and Star Wars are incrediblely good stories. dont see why you cant be fans of both.

Oh, and Yoda is the king.

So, are you trying to say in your own little way that you aren't fond of the fantasy genre?:lol:

No. But nothing says uber-dork more than getting into an online debate about Star Wars and LOTR's. If I can instigate a heated discussion between some of the posters about Gandalf and Chewbacca, then it gives me some Taunting Arena ammunition for later. :badgrin:

No. But nothing says uber-dork more than getting into an online debate about Star Wars and LOTR's. If I can instigate a heated discussion between some of the posters about Gandalf and Chewbacca, then it gives me some Taunting Arena ammunition for later. :badgrin:

LOL, I have no idea what a "gandalf" is.

Forum List

Back