Any old mates still out there?

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Haven't been here for quite some time due to pressures of work. Pissing on fires can be really demanding! Have some time on my hands at the moment so thought I would look in. The old place has certainly changed and I can't spot many of the names I knew. What happened to the online list that used to be at the bottom of the home page? So, come on then, any old friends still out there?

Still here mate...................glad you're still posting, and yeah........there have been a few wankers who've joined and made their position (usually on their knees in front of the large money types) known.

Glad you're back. How long are you going to be gracing us with yourself this time? Hopefully a long one, because I know deployments suck ass.

Still here mate...................glad you're still posting, and yeah........there have been a few wankers who've joined and made their position (usually on their knees in front of the large money types) known.

Glad you're back. How long are you going to be gracing us with yourself this time? Hopefully a long one, because I know deployments suck ass.

Hi Biker! Yeh, it's certainly changed here, especially fighting one's way through the advertising!

I've got a pile of leave owing so hopefully I'll be around for several weeks.

Hi Biker! Yeh, it's certainly changed here, especially fighting one's way through the advertising!

I've got a pile of leave owing so hopefully I'll be around for several weeks.

Yeah......................leave is a lot of fun.

Glad you have some, and glad you're back for a while.

Good to see ya mate.

Back from the wars!

Are you hanging out for a while?

Some of the old group is still around or pop back in occasionally.

Cheers!

Hello Bootneck...I don't recall ever interacting with you...before my time I suppose.

In any case..
1518055vd7lnlh9vz.gif

Hey Bootneck.....................got any good stories from your travels that you can tell?

Like I said...........glad you're back safe alive and in one piece.

Welcome back......looks like you already know some folks here..........this place is a lot better now.....so whoever went missing must have caused detraction....just sayin......:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back