Any old C2 people here

Now we're up to C4 (Command, Control, Communications, Computers) and headed towards C5 (Command, Control, Communications, Computers + Collaboration).

Get with it ol' timer! :razz:

Now we're up to C4 (Command, Control, Communications, Computers) and headed towards C5 (Command, Control, Communications, Computers + Collaboration).

lol- and lol @ "C5." Last I saw it was C4I2 or some such idiocy, but then the trend seemed to be going back to plain ol C2 (and anyone I ever talked to worth a flip about it typically rolled their eyes and agreed it should just be C2).

So what's your angle to it?

lol- and lol @ "C5." Last I saw it was C4I2 or some such idiocy, but then the trend seemed to be going back to plain ol C2 (and anyone I ever talked to worth a flip about it typically rolled their eyes and agreed it should just be C2).

So what's your angle to it?

I'm an Air Guard guy, I work in the Comm Field and my civilian gig is with the Army in C4ISR.

You're right, eye rolling is about all we can do. I almost laughed out loud when I first heard the C5 thing. Except it was my boss...so I just held it in :eusa_whistle:

lol

Former ANG myself. So you were a 491 (or whatever the hell it's called now)? So you a stinkin slimy contractor now eh ;)

Forum List

Back