Any News On Yesterday’s Qanon Militia Assault On The Capitol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the fighting ended? Can Biden bring the troops home now?

Don’t be surprised if CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC all show footage of Benghazi and Baghdad to pass it off as DC.

I'm sort of surprised that they could not get at least a token number of "white nationalists" in Washington yesterday. There are enough FBI moles and informants that would have enjoyed the government paid trip.

The American people are being lied to by our own employees...and we are letting them get away with it...
If you owned a corporation and your staff were lying to you daily what would you do?....and if the company you hired to watch them lied too what would you do?...

There is no reason to keep the troops in DC...get them out of my capitol....NOW!....

Trump's Jihadis™ know they're on the radar of the DHS and FBI.

Hopefully they won't decide to go after soft targets now.

Your delusion is because you are a dupe, you fell for the media inspired nonsense.
Are you saying that your folks are not on the radar of the DHS and FBI?

Seriously? Are you THAT cut off?

I wonder how many times you type the word ‘Trump’ here every day?

I’d imagine it’s an hilarious/embarrassing amount of times.
Lots of times, definitely.

The most consequential and disturbing presidential term of my lifetime.

The most fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study of my lifetime.

Much more on the way. You're welcome.

I guess when you Trump sycophants have covered yourself in shit for the past 4 or 5 years.....of course you will try to claim it's everyone else who smells shitty....

Your delusion is because you are a dupe, you fell for the media inspired nonsense.

How many (terrorist or insurrectionist) showed up yesterday?

The fences and NG have been in place for weeks now, yet you and other gullible fools fell for the obviously bogus warnings....., I knew instantly days ago when it the DHS and the FBI made the statements, it wasn't going to happen since it is so absurd.

You need to develop a skeptical viewpoint, it could save you a lot of problems.

How many (terrorist or insurrectionist) showed up yesterday?

The fences and NG have been in place for weeks now, yet you and other gullible fools fell for the obviously bogus warnings....., I knew instantly days ago when it the DHS and the FBI made the statements, it wasn't going to happen since it is so absurd.

You need to develop a skeptical viewpoint, it could save you a lot of problems.
No one showed up yesterday, and I explained why in the post of mine you're whining about.

You want to downplay what happened. That's predictable. Go ahead. The majority of country knows better.

It was the biggest non event in a decade.

Did anyone actually believe QAnon would invade DC with the NG there??

If you did, you are one dumb fuck.

It was the biggest non event in a decade.

Did anyone actually believe QAnon would invade DC with the NG there??

If you did, you are one dumb fuck.

With it fully fenced and patrolled by the DC Police, Secret Service, US Marshals and the NG.

Pelosi is one giant fuckwit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back