Any married woman who goes on vacation alone for 2 weeks needs

to get a divorce. it looks like she is open to getting fucked by another man so why even stay together? Friend of mine said her husband didnt want to go so that means they need to split. That is not normal

You do get that if you are neither of the people involved in the marriage, it's none of your business, right?

doesnt sound normal to me

What would you know about a normal relationship?

Me never heard of a woman going away alone unless she looking for new dick

So how long have you been married?

Never married mongo I just said it's weird to be away that along
Well that certainly explains a great deal.

to get a divorce. it looks like she is open to getting fucked by another man so why even stay together? Friend of mine said her husband didnt want to go so that means they need to split. That is not normal

You do get that if you are neither of the people involved in the marriage, it's none of your business, right?

I just dont want to hear about it because it sounds odd.

I just dont want to hear about it because it sounds odd.

So tell your friends not to overshare their personal stuff with you, and stop spending time getting emotionally involved and forming opinions on everything.

a lot of your threads are immature
Manure? Oh! Immature. Sorry, I heard you wrong.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back