Any last minute predictions?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I've said for quite a while, that unfortunately Hillary will win by 5% - 8%.

Her victory may not be that large now, we'll see.

Clinton will win unless the Russians RIGGED some KEY local precincts vote in some KEY states, in favor of Trump! :eek:

j/k

:D

Blue States.png

I don’t mean to say that Trump would get 0, there was just no reason to go through the states and illustrate the other party.

Why will it not be that large now?

The Friday afternoon FBI announcement set her back a bit.
But Sunday he reiterated what he said the first time around, when he announced that she should not face any criminal charges after the reviewing the latest emails.

Predictions?

The corporatist will continue to open the Cuban market...aka...dirt cheap labor for the corporatist to use.
Obamacare will continue to cost more, to the point by 2019 - it will have to be bailed out and the push in 2020 will be to make healthcare single payer.
ISIS will grow in power and influence while America greatly increases Muslim/Syrian refugees into our country.
Wages will remain stagnant for the next 4 years at least.
Employee benefits will continue to erode..
Wall Street will continue it's bloated rise thanks to the continued use of taxpayer money to make the elites happy
In other words, Hillary will win.

And again let me say, I hope to hell I'm wrong and Trump somehow wins.
Not going to happen. "We" in collusion with the dreaded "MSM" have this election rigged. I myself have voted 5 times already, and plan on going back to vote 5 more times.

And again let me say, I hope to hell I'm wrong and Trump somehow wins.
Not going to happen. "We" in collusion with the dreaded "MSM" have this election rigged. I myself have voted 5 times already, and plan on going back to vote 5 more times.

Yeah taking my mid-morning break myself. The sunrise over Daytona Beach looked great today though and the Hyatt room service was spec-tac-ular

Why will it not be that large now?

The Friday afternoon FBI announcement set her back a bit.
But Sunday he reiterated what he said the first time around, when he announced that she should not face any criminal charges after the reviewing the latest emails.

Yes, but that was a week later, and in that time the polls tightened up.

Forum List

Back