Any guitar players?

I used to play my '62 Fender Strat through either a 1965 Fender Showman (with a single 15" JBL D130) or a 1963 Fender Vibroverb. On occasion I'd also use either a 60's Vox AC-30 or a reissue Marshall Bluesbreaker, but it's tough to beat that Fender clean tone...

I used to play my '62 Fender Strat through either a 1965 Fender Showman (with a single 15" JBL D130) or a 1963 Fender Vibroverb. On occasion I'd also use either a 60's Vox AC-30 or a reissue Marshall Bluesbreaker, but it's tough to beat that Fender clean tone...
I believe that's one of the ingredients of Joe Bonamassa's tone, the Fender amps. Of course he favors playing the Les Paul for whatever reason usually,. Everyone has their own comfort zone.

Hey my fellow USMB guitarists, what was the first song that you learned how to play on the guitar? Can you remember?

Note for note, the first song I learned on the guitar was Crazy Train. A very difficult piece for a 15 year old beginner featuring Randy Rhodes. At the time I didn't know it was difficult.I just thought playing the guitar was very difficult.

The second was Cat Scratch Fever by Ted Nugent

Flight of the Bumblebee. Kidding, think Rising Sun and Bows and Flows of angel hair.

Forum List

Back