Any guitar players?

Hey my fellow USMB guitarists, what was the first song that you learned how to play on the guitar? Can you remember?

Note for note, the first song I learned on the guitar was Crazy Train. A very difficult piece for a 15 year old beginner featuring Randy Rhodes. At the time I didn't know it was difficult.I just thought playing the guitar was very difficult.

The second was Cat Scratch Fever by Ted Nugent

Hey my fellow USMB guitarists, what was the first song that you learned how to play on the guitar? Can you remember?

Note for note, the first song I learned on the guitar was Crazy Train. A very difficult piece for a 15 year old beginner featuring Randy Rhodes. At the time I didn't know it was difficult.I just thought playing the guitar was very difficult.

CSNY - Wooden Ships

FYI

As usual, Nugent blabbers on for a minute to psych up the audience and band before the song. Forward to around 1:30 in the video the vid to hear Cat Scratch Feverx

^^^

FYI

Ted Nugent blabbers an Intro to psych up the audience and the rest of the band until about 1:30 in the video, so you can FF to 1:30 if you want to skip the BS

And a warning to the wise, never take a girl to a Ted Nugent concert. The band \will seduce and fuck her. You will then get VD from her.

Last edited:
What the hell happened to George Lynch and Jake E Lee ?
They were two of the baddest shredders of the 80's early 90's and
they both kinda suck now . I hate to say that but it is what it is ...use it or lose it I guess.
7:15

This is not the same guitar player who
did Bark at the Moon with Ozzy....it's kind of disturbing
actually.

New Topics

Forum List

Back