Any emails you are tired of?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
I have a cousin who is 70, but she has never worked outside the home, and she is about like a 17 year old. I get so flipping tired of her email forwards I could croak. I have tried to make her mad enough to stop sending them and she does for a while, but not for very long.

This was the topic of today's email:

snopes.com: Muslim EID Stamp

This one isn't as bad as most. At least this one has some small element of truth in it. Most are just patently false internet garbage. And many of them are repeats!

Do you have any pet peeve email forwards?

Those girly "you are my best friend" ones with poems and shit. Makes me want to throttle whoever sends them.

Fortunately, most of my real friends know this and do not send them. Those that do, are likely to find themselves on the sharp end of an email response. LMAO.

Here is a recent example:

Because you are my friend,
I have no lock on tongue, or heart.
For you are me, outside of me,
A separated part.
Who laughs with me,
Or sheds a tear,
If I should need a tear,
Or an arm, to offset harm,
Whenever harm is near.
A friend is a glorious thing to have.
An earthly prayer come true.
And daily, I give thanks, that I
Found such a friend in you.

:puke3:

Last edited:
Those girly "you are my best friend" ones with poems and shit. Makes me want to throttle whoever sends them.

Fortunately, most of my real friends know this and do not send them. Those that do, are likely to find themselves on the sharp end of an email response. LMAO.

Here is a recent example:

Because you are my friend,
I have no lock on tongue, or heart.
For you are me, outside of me,
A separated part.
Who laughs with me,
Or sheds a tear,
If I should need a tear,
Or an arm, to offset harm,
Whenever harm is near.
A friend is a glorious thing to have.
An earthly prayer come true.
And daily, I give thanks, that I
Found such a friend in you.

:puke3:

Yeah, those are enough to gag a maggot! !!

ooooooooooo someone my husband ran into at a family funeral.....he gives her his email and she likes sends out prayer requests...who is in the hospital and what is going on....i swear....i dont even know these people and hell i know what is going on...i have followed one guy...from his motorcycle crash till he got out of the hospital...he was still not doing well ...semi coma but they released him....but they are weird emails...and they go to so many people...i dont like email addie forwarded to everyone either....i dont get any personally.....

but then again how hard is it to just delete them...i wouldnt piss off the old one...over emails...she is lonely....

I get right wing propaganda emailed to me by my brother! He even signed me up for Rush Limbaugh's mailing list as a joke! :eek:

I have a friend in Virginia who forwards me crappy political e-mails every day along with jokes and other stuff. Some of the jokes are funny - most are very old. I delete about 95% of them without even opening them up. I value his friendship too much to piss him off over e-mails. It's easier just to hit the delete button.

I have a friend in Virginia who forwards me crappy political e-mails every day along with jokes and other stuff. Some of the jokes are funny - most are very old. I delete about 95% of them without even opening them up. I value his friendship too much to piss him off over e-mails. It's easier just to hit the delete button.

I didn't know you felt that way. Fine! I'll just stop sending them!!! :evil:

New Topics

Forum List

Back