Any Cigar smokers?

I really like these Drew Estate Churchill sweets. Great flavor with a good head rush. Lol
Factory Smokes by DE Sweets - Cigars International
flavored cigars are for girls with little tits,,,
and there isnt a fuck chance in hell I will click on your link,,,

Actually, in most cases, PH, you are right. 99% of all flavored cigars are cheap cigars with crappy flavor added to cover up their lack of quality tobacco. BUT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS. There are some flavored cigars out there that would blow the cap right off your head. And the best are not cheap. Expect to pay $6-8.00 and more apiece.

If you ever decide to open your mind to trying a few, I'll tell you which ones they are.

I really like these Drew Estate Churchill sweets. Great flavor with a good head rush. Lol

Actually, in most cases, PH, you are right. 99% of all flavored cigars are cheap cigars with crappy flavor added to cover up their lack of quality tobacco. BUT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS. There are some flavored cigars out there that would blow the cap right off your head. And the best are not cheap. Expect to pay $6-8.00 and more apiece.

If you ever decide to open your mind to trying a few, I'll tell you which ones they are.
I've tried a few like "acid" and found they leave a bad after taste, my preferred are don jose, they are only 4 bucks but are from what I heard at the cigar store they are cuttings from the 10 dollar cigars and if you get the el grande they are full leaf and made just as well

what are your suggestions for a good flavored cigar??

Are you serious?..On a food thread?? I could care less what you do.
please spread your spam elsewhere

Christ I said cigar smokers. Not F cigar snobs...Christ......Won't be back on this god damned thread.

F delete it

Forum List

Back