Any Christians Having Trouble With Backsliding?

For many reasons, that didn't fly for long. To begin with, it is Gnostic in origin and Thomas was a Jew. The oldest manuscript dates mid fourth century.
Of course it didnt. Athanasius wrote a letter stating which books were to be accepted and to destroy the rest. The NT should be called "Athanasius's list of acceptable gospels" Lol
And as i stated, i have read it could have been as early as 30AD. The oldest document in the nag was 4th century, i believe. 30AD would make it younger than Luke.

Last edited:
As that's currently me right now. A lot of liberals are frustrating me and getting on my nerves and I'm saying things that I shouldn't be saying about them, to them, and about our so called "president" if you take a look into my signature.

I think God will know that you're talking to a progressive liberal democrat and he'll say the cause was sufficient.

As that's currently me right now. A lot of liberals are frustrating me and getting on my nerves and I'm saying things that I shouldn't be saying about them, to them, and about our so called "president" if you take a look into my signature.

Worry not. One cannot strive to reason with the unreasonable. Radical American liberals believe boys can be girls, girls can be boys, men can breastfeed, boys in dresses are the victims when they rape girls, fight tooth and nail for the right to murder the unborn and despise America and Jesus Christ. We cannot negotiate our way out of the evil intent of such people. Negotiating with them only gives them more power to hurt us and our beloved America even more. There comes a time when all negotiation must cease and swords must be drawn. In America of today we are far, far beyond that point.

Of course it didnt. Athanasius wrote a letter stating which books were to be accepted and to destroy the rest. The NT should be called "Athanasius's list of acceptable gospels" Lol
And as i stated, i have read it could have been as early as 30AD. The oldest document in the nag was 4th century, i believe. 30AD would make it younger than Luke.

Read the book The Case for Christ, by Lee Strobel. He was a lifelong atheist who set out to prove Christianity wrong and ended up becoming a believer. You are simply wrong.

I can definitely relate! Just the fact that you care about how you speak to those with opposing views is a good thing.

By the way, speaking of that, I’m reminded me of this…lolol

Read the book The Case for Christ, by Lee Strobel. He was a lifelong atheist who set out to prove Christianity wrong and ended up becoming a believer. You are simply wrong.
Do you think im just making this up, or something?
I mean, wrong about what?

One of his apostles claims he did.
3 The son of Annas the scholar, standing there with Jesus, took a willow branch and drained the water Jesus had collected. (2)Jesus, however, saw what had happened and became angry, saying to him, "Damn you, you irreverent fool! What harm did the ponds of water do to you? From this moment you, too, will dry up like a tree, and you'll never produce leaves or root or bear fruit."
(3) In an instant the boy had completely withered away. Then Jesus departed and left for the house of Joseph. (4)The parents of the boy who had withered away picked him up and were carrying him out, sad because he was so young. And they came to Joseph and accused him: "It's your fault - your boy did this."

4 Later he was going through the village again when a boy ran and bumped him on the shoulder. Jesus got angry and said to him, "You won't continue your journey." (2)And all of a sudden, he fell down and died.

None of this is in the true gospel.

Only in someone's drug-induced hallucination.

Exactly. Jesus was sinless as both a child and an adult.

I'm an atheist, can you help me???

Unfortunately I'm not Jesus and I think you're beyond help personally unless you count a mental institution. :rolleyes:

I can definitely relate! Just the fact that you care about how you speak to those with opposing views is a good thing.

Exactly! That's what I've been trying to tell everyone on here. Yes for the most part I can't stand liberals, but I've run into a few nice ones on here and that's where I came up with my signature,.. well,.. out of permission from the guy I quoted who was saying it. :) (I think you can still disagree with people and be friends with them as long as they don't start getting too pushy and loudmouth about their beliefs.)

Forum List

Back