Any Christians Having Trouble With Backsliding?

I read somewhere at some time (long ago) that Jesus was like any other boy: bratty. He was born human. Humans at young ages tend to be bratty at times. He would have been no different, God's son or not. And by brat, I mean as a brat, not a murderer.

Can you be sinless and bratty at the same time though?

Historically God is the Governor of the People and still is. If we are eternal then this doesn't matter. It's like a bad divorce that when you are engulfed in it, it's all anger and sadness, but when it's over you can't imagine even being bothered by it at such a level because your life is so much better now. :dunno: move away from conversations with the liberals that are upsetting just use ignore button, it's as if you are casting out the devil, rebuking demons, press ignore and banish the temptation to converse with swine. We no longer need to answer to devils, demons, possessed people who are hypnotized by artificial intelligence news and all those "many inventions" man makes. Illusions.

The Doctor's Wife I would pray 5 decades on that staff member and let God take care of the rest. God's much bigger in power than they are. Maybe the staff person can do all sorts of power bot bullshit on an artificial intelligence gadget, but that actually has NO EFFECT on You, because you are not artificial and you are God's child. SO this platform is completely manufactured and fake. You want a real conversation you know who to talk to God and your brothers and sisters in Christ.

What if it's a staff member though?
Advice worth passing on no matter if you are in a discussion with a newbie or a staff member: Avoid--at all costs--using the word you. Focus on it--i.e., 'it' is the topic being discussed. Ignore all return statements addressed back at you with the word "you" in them, because the poster has now gone off topic and is focusing on you--and you are not the topic. Simply ignore any 'you' statements and return to discussing 'it' the topic.

While incredibly hard, amputate those you's. Reword your statements. Try not to backslide on using 'you' any more than three times a day. Readily forgive yourself when you do because this is an incredibly hard thing to do. I think it is worth it. I must, since I limited the 'you' so heavily in this post! ;)

Historically God is the Governor of the People and still is. If we are eternal then this doesn't matter. It's like a bad divorce that when you are engulfed in it, it's all anger and sadness, but when it's over you can't imagine even being bothered by it at such a level because your life is so much better now. :dunno: move away from conversations with the liberals that are upsetting just use ignore button, it's as if you are casting out the devil, rebuking demons, press ignore and banish the temptation to converse with swine. We no longer need to answer to devils, demons, possessed people who are hypnotized by artificial intelligence news and all those "many inventions" man makes. Illusions.

just use ignore button, ...We no longer need to answer to devils, demons, possessed people who are hypnotized by artificial intelligence news and all those "many inventions" man makes. Illusions.

nothing new there ...

christians left to answer only to themselves will persist as they always have in ignorance - a delusion they willingly have repeated without interruption since the 4th century.

Advice worth passing on no matter if you are in a discussion with a newbie or a staff member: Avoid--at all costs--using the word you. Focus on it--i.e., 'it' is the topic being discussed. Ignore all return statements addressed back at you with the word "you" in them, because the poster has now gone off topic and is focusing on you--and you are not the topic. Simply ignore any 'you' statements and return to discussing 'it' the topic.

While incredibly hard, amputate those you's. Reword your statements. Try not to backslide on using 'you' any more than three times a day. Readily forgive yourself when you do because this is an incredibly hard thing to do. I think it is worth it. I must, since I limited the 'you' so heavily in this post! ;)
Focus on it

better than "you" which is a subjective use - never use "it" - ever.

They always say The Meek shall inherit the earth.

However, I'd say someone has to prepare the earth for the meek.

Just saying.

This is a good song, I love how it talks about trying to be nice and do onto others what you want done onto you, but sometimes you just have people like this.

Forum List

Back