Any chance that Biden´s administration will support it ? Led by France, 10 EU countries call on Brussels to label nuclear energy as green source

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
terrible news for Putin´s gas -station , any chance that Biden´s administration will support Finnish /France initiative ?

quote-russia-is-a-gas-station-masquerading-as-a-country-it-s-kleptocracy-it-s-corruption-it-john-mccain-124-17-57.jpg

Led by France, 10 EU countries call on Brussels to ... - Euronews​

https://www.euronews.com › European affairs › Europe

5 days ago — Ten EU countries, led by France, have called on Brussels to label nuclear energy as a green source.

Your obsession with Russia is seriously weird. It's all you post about here, and you do it frequently. How often is Putin on your mind? I strongly sense some sort of mental illness from you.

5 days ago — Ten EU countries, led by France, have called on Brussels to label nuclear energy as a green source.

Well, nuclear energy IS green, literally, when it blows up like at Chernobyl. I just finished the second or third book on that disaster and people SAW a terrible green glow all around the dome and the few that looked into it (and survived, not many) saw a green light at the bottom where it was melting through the earth.

If we're switching to non-carbon energy sources, I would rather we emphasize solar and wind and water power.

Elon Musk: It's possible to make 'extremely safe' nuclear plants

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/07/22 › elon-musk-its-po...

22 Jul 2021 — Read more about clean energy from CNBC Pro ... On Wednesday, Musk did not elaborate on how nuclear power plants could be made "extremely safe." ...

Nuclear energy has been safe for a long time now.

The problem is in the 70s and early 80s nuclear energy was labeled as a Boogeyman that "scientists" said was sending us to into an ice age. So American stopped building them, stopped researching them and dropped the idea. Meanwhile the technology has made huge advances and is safe and reliable and powerful.

It's an example of the wrong people got something demonized because it threatened their wealth or agenda and then we fell way behind in its research where if we never stopped we would be way ahead by now. Stem cells, nuclear energy, hell even hemp is a extremely useful product but it was considered bad for decades and was under utlized.

Well, nuclear energy IS green, literally, when it blows up like at Chernobyl. I just finished the second or third book on that disaster and people SAW a terrible green glow all around the dome and the few that looked into it (and survived, not many) saw a green light at the bottom where it was melting through the earth.

If we're switching to non-carbon energy sources, I would rather we emphasize solar and wind and water power.
Eliminate a lot of energy with brown outs and the crying will get loud.

Safe. . . . . .

This must be a use of the word "safe" with which I am unacquainted.

Safe after Three Mile Island? Safe after Chernobyl?

No. People aren't able to do this kind of work. Too hard, too complicated, too many deaths and square miles of territory lost forever when something goes wrong.

I've read book after book about both Three Mile Island and Chernobyl. They were caused by stupidity, design failure, human ego problems and eagerness to dominate others, all sorts of human issues that no one could ever correct because it's just how people are.

Are you high? Democrats support nuclear energy?

Definitely high
the mainstream of Democrats support nuclear energy, BLM-Marxists- Radicals - Eco extremists (a small by but very active minority of Dem party ) don´t ...qestion is who dominate Biden´s administration, who do you think ?

The problem is in the 70s and early 80s nuclear energy was labeled as a Boogeyman that "scientists" said was sending us to into an ice age. So American stopped building them, stopped researching them and dropped the idea. Meanwhile the technology has made huge advances and is safe and reliable and powerful.

It's an example of the wrong people got something demonized because it threatened their wealth or agenda and then we fell way behind in its research where if we never stopped we would be way ahead by now. Stem cells, nuclear energy, hell even hemp is a extremely useful product but it was considered bad for decades and was under utlized.

Elon Musk: It's possible to make 'extremely safe' nuclear plants

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/07/22 › elon-musk-its-po...

22 Jul 2021 — And “I'm talking about fission. You don't need fusion,” Musk said. Nuclear fission is the process used in conventional nuclear reactors. With a ...

All three sources are not EOD, no way.

Back to the topic, France has been helping countries building nuclear energy plants for over 30 years. Of course, they will want it to count as a green source. Will US follow? I think Biden will do France a solid. Biden is in a hole so deep now. He will want something to get off the energy crisis.

Forum List

Back