Any Bills Fans?

Solid growth as opposed to the usual GOP corrupt deregulation boom and bust depression lol super duper...
That is what happens when Republicans take charge.

They deregulate and take their chances on what might happen. PB Oil Spills happen.

They deregulate credit card companies and they predatory lend and charge loan shark interest rates.

Bush actually lowered the amount of money banks need to keep on hand in case of an emergency, right before the Great Recession hit. It almost seems like he did that on purpose.

They deregulate and take their chances on what might happen. PB Oil Spills happen.

They deregulate credit card companies and they predatory lend and charge loan shark interest rates.

Bush actually lowered the amount of money banks need to keep on hand in case of an emergency, right before the Great Recession hit. It almost seems like he did that on purpose.

It's hard to have any sympathy for the country when this scenerio occurs again & again! Dems save our bacon only to be turned out with unfair practices or LIES! I have nothing for Republicans after trying to destroy our very democracy! I'm disgusted w/ 1/2 the country's people! IDK how you forgive this kind of treachery! :dunno: :heehee:

It's hard to have any sympathy for the country when this scenerio occurs again & again! Dems save our bacon only to be turned out with unfair practices or LIES! I have nothing for Republicans after trying to destroy our very democracy! I'm disgusted w/ 1/2 the country's people! IDK how you forgive this kind of treachery! :dunno: :heehee:
It's the American people's fault. Clinton did great. Al Gore would have done better than Bush. But Americans got sick of the same old same old and forgot how bad his daddy was. They could see themselves drinking a beer with Bush more than Gore. That's how the American people decided to give Bush 2 a chance.

It's the American people's fault. They are really getting dumb. Even us. We are being manipulated with twitter. Even if we don't have a twitter account, which I don't, we are effected by it.

And don't ever forget they stole 2000 and Trump tried to use many of the tactics used in FL in 2000 to steal 2020. He wanted it to go to the Supreme Court. He started a riot just like Republicans did in 2000. In fact Roger Stone takes credit for the 2000 Brooks Brother Riots and if I'm not mistaken, he was involved in the 2020 insurrection.

Gore should have ran the country in the 2000's. We'd be much better off today. He shouldn't have picked LIEberman as his running mate.

They're always doing corrupt regulation like in the 20s you could buy on margin, pay only 10% of the actual cost- which is just great till something goes wrong lol. They caused the Great Depression and then they were the isolationists. The S+L boom of the 80s, the corrupt real estate boom of the 2000s, and then the worst pandemic reaction anywhere and leading the world in conspiracies about the vaccine et cetera et cetera. They are always a catastrophe. You gotta be an idiot to vote for them lol or a greedy idiot...

It's the American people's fault. Clinton did great. Al Gore would have done better than Bush. But Americans got sick of the same old same old and forgot how bad his daddy was. They could see themselves drinking a beer with Bush more than Gore. That's how the American people decided to give Bush 2 a chance.

It's the American people's fault. They are really getting dumb. Even us. We are being manipulated with twitter. Even if we don't have a twitter account, which I don't, we are effected by it.

And don't ever forget they stole 2000 and Trump tried to use many of the tactics used in FL in 2000 to steal 2020. He wanted it to go to the Supreme Court. He started a riot just like Republicans did in 2000. In fact Roger Stone takes credit for the 2000 Brooks Brother Riots and if I'm not mistaken, he was involved in the 2020 insurrection.

Gore should have ran the country in the 2000's. We'd be much better off today. He shouldn't have picked LIEberman as his running mate.
He should have used Clinton, a great campaigner, but he ignored him. Error.

Murdoch should be tossed out of the country for telling so many incredible hateful destructive lies or allowing them to be spread. The republican base has always been political ignoramuses lol. But the silent majority is now the loud mouth majority OMG...

They're always doing corrupt regulation like in the 20s you could buy on margin, pay only 10% of the actual cost- which is just great till something goes wrong lol. They caused the Great Depression and then they were the isolationists. The S+L boom of the 80s, the corrupt real estate boom of the 2000s, and then the worst pandemic reaction anywhere and leading the world in conspiracies about the vaccine et cetera et cetera. They are always a catastrophe. You gotta be an idiot to vote for them lol or a greedy idiot...
I believe Americans have short memories. 2 years. They forgot why they voted for Clinton in the first place. They should have rewarded Gore for those 8 great years. Then we would have seen how Gore handled that recession Bush was hit with early on. He would have handled it much better.

One thing Gore wouldn't have done. He wouldn't have passed the Bush tax breaks using the Clinton Surplus as reason for giving the people their money back. He would have invested in infrastructure like Biden has.

And maybe he wouldn't have been hit on 9-11. Bush was warned. He told the guy, "thanks, you covered your ass, now get" after the guy flew all the way to Crawford to tell him. He was too busy painting or clearing brush on the ranch.

Gore wouldn't have lied us into Iraq. So besides giving the surplus away to rich people and the spending we did in Iraq for 20 years, imagine how much richer we would be if Gore won. Just take away the Bush tax cuts and NO Iraq war. We'd be 10 or 20 trillions of dollars better than we are now.

He should have used Clinton, a great campaigner, but he ignored him. Error.

Murdoch should be tossed out of the country for telling so many incredible hateful destructive lies or allowing them to be spread. The republican base has always been political ignoramuses lol. But the silent majority is now the loud mouth majority OMG...

You want to talk about OMG? If Gore would have won his home state, he would have won even without Florida.

Tennessee was won by Governor George W. Bush by a 3.87% margin of victory, despite having voted for President Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996 and being the home state of Vice President Al Gore. If Gore had carried his home state, he, instead of Bush, would have been elected president.

This is an amazing fact. Clinton won the state twice? I bet Gore never campaigned there once thinking he'd win it. I bet Republicans really did a number on Gore in that hick state too. And picking a jew to be his VP did not help in TN let me tell you right now. LOL

None of the past 8 or 9 posts are in any way related to the OP’s topic.

Back ON topic. The behavior of Allen in those crucial final few plays is inexplicable. WTF?

How did the Bills fall so hard and fast? Now 3rd in their division? People are still predicting them to be in the Superbowl but they might not even make the playoffs. This is a crazy sport. I love it so much.

I want to see Josh Allen healthy and every player healthy all year so injuries don't factor in to who wins. Such a violent sport. My dad and I were saying what if they played every other week so to give them all 2 weeks between games to recoup?

Okay so you will only see your team play half as many games and only every other week but you would see the other half of the NFL play the other week. AFC one week, NFC the next. I would extend the season a couple more months but

Season starts weekend following the first Monday of September and ends in early January.

Maybe start the season September 1 and end Feb 1. 5 months every other week is 10 games. No bi weeks anymore.

Would the players like to get 2 weeks off between games to recoup?

You want to talk about OMG? If Gore would have won his home state, he would have won even without Florida.

Tennessee was won by Governor George W. Bush by a 3.87% margin of victory, despite having voted for President Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996 and being the home state of Vice President Al Gore. If Gore had carried his home state, he, instead of Bush, would have been elected president.

This is an amazing fact. Clinton won the state twice? I bet Gore never campaigned there once thinking he'd win it. I bet Republicans really did a number on Gore in that hick state too. And picking a jew to be his VP did not help in TN let me tell you right now. LOL

That's the dumb side of Dems; not politiking where they need! Hillary didn't bother going to Wisc. It cost us all!

How did the Bills fall so hard and fast? Now 3rd in their division? People are still predicting them to be in the Superbowl but they might not even make the playoffs. This is a crazy sport. I love it so much.

I want to see Josh Allen healthy and every player healthy all year so injuries don't factor in to who wins. Such a violent sport. My dad and I were saying what if they played every other week so to give them all 2 weeks between games to recoup?

Okay so you will only see your team play half as many games and only every other week but you would see the other half of the NFL play the other week. AFC one week, NFC the next. I would extend the season a couple more months but

Season starts weekend following the first Monday of September and ends in early January.

Maybe start the season September 1 and end Feb 1. 5 months every other week is 10 games. No bi weeks anymore.

Well tua and the dolphins and The Jets with their defense are pretty darn good teams and they are division rivals for many years and Josh all of a sudden likes throwing interceptions into the other team's end zone a ARRGH HHH and a helluva lot of injuries....

OMG part of that Miami game was hell on bills sideline like 120 degrees in the sun. That is terrible! The bills are playing taxi squad guys in the defensive backfield, amazing how good they are really... The kid who went for that interception instead of batting the ball away on 4th and 18 was playing for the university of Buffalo last year or something. OMG. lol. Some say Josh doesn't have the same zip the last couple of games because of his injury, explaining some interceptions. And he has even done some Dennis Shaw type bouncing it in front of players....

OMG part of that Miami game was hell on bills sideline like 120 degrees in the sun. That is terrible! The bills are playing taxi squad guys in the defensive backfield, amazing how good they are really... The kid who went for that interception instead of batting the ball away on 4th and 18 was playing for the university of Buffalo last year or something. OMG. lol. Some say Josh doesn't have the same zip the last couple of games because of his injury, explaining some interceptions. And he has even done some Dennis Shaw type bouncing it in front of players....
And this morning they were saying Brady is starting to get that smile back.

I don't know how. I just heard that whore of an ex wife of his is in an exotic place with some JuJitSu guy. So Brady can't even kick the guys ass. Sucks to hear your wife is off doing that. Look at what Kim and Pete Davidson did to Kanye?

Forum List

Back